BY SOFTSOAP

Marilyn G.
Rochester, NY
Love the smell on my hands. Skin feel soft. Very refreshing. Inexpensive is also a plus. Scent lingers which I like. Bought from walmart.
Desiree B.
Goochland, VA
Great scent.. Not harsh on the skin either... I wash my hands for what feels like all day and this doesn't dry my them like other brands.
Crystal B.
I love this soap always have always will I buy this soap for every bathroom for my home and it's so inexpensive and it smells so amazing
Cayla K.
Kernersville, NC
Smells good.
Easy to find.
price is great.
Only downfall is that it kind of dries my hands out, but not too bad.
Good soap for the price.
Lyndsi M.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this product! It's very affordable and is great for my family to keep clean hands. It smells great and doesn't dry out our hands!
Sara B.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love the smell. It leaves my hands soft which is great. Have use this soap for years and it actually my favorite hand soap of all time
Yvonne L.
Las Cruces
This hand soap is amazing! My whole family loves the way it smells and when you use it, it leaves your hand smooth and smelling amazing!
Lara A.
Rocky Point, NY
This soap has a very fresh sent and does not leave your hands feeling dry! My hands always feel 100% clean after using it. I recommend!
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this hand soap! It smells great, lathers well & leaves your hands feeling clean! Plus, it's so inexpensive! Totally worth the buy!
Randi L.
Kearny, NJ
Always get this one..love the smell of cucumber and melon, sometimes i get the coconut one to..sometimes at walmart its only 99 cents..