BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda F.
The soap gets my hands clean and suds up nicely. I don't like how the scent seems a little overpowering, even after drying my hands though.
Elizabeth B.
Washington, DC
This is one of my favorite scents. Perfect to keep in your home bathroom. Always leaves my hands feeling clean without being too dried out.
Lyndsay L.
Long Beach, WA
Favorite scent!!! It makes me feel so fresh and so clean!!! My hands are always soft after using and stay clean until I dirty them again!!
Danielle B.
Nice smelling soap that does the job! Not a favorite as I go through it quick but it's a safe product to pick up as I know it works well.
Lolita M.
Worcester, MA
You can not go wrong with this, the smell is so good and natural. I find this in my local dollar tree you cant go wrong with that price.
Jana M.
Ruston, LA
Good crisp melon scent! Perfect amount of smell, not too fragrant. Takes two pumps to fully lather hands, for me. Overall great handsoap!
Jessica M.
This smells really good! I like the consistency of this soap. It doesn't dry out my hands either. It's also very inexpensive. It's great!
Razi D.
South Whitley, IN
Doesn't dry out my hands and I absolutely love the fresh clean smell! Plus it makes my hands smell great for a long time afterwards too!
Criselda P.
Corpus Christi, TX
It smells so good an lathers up an makes so much bubbles I love it. This is one of the ones I buy often I go through a lot of hand soap.
Colleen C.
San Diego, CA
I love the smell of this hand soap! Does leave hands a bit dry but other than that I love it so much. Inexpensive and gets the job done!