BY SOFTSOAP

Bianca C.
fort worth, TX
Easy to use pump. Great scent. Leaves your hands soft. Gives you a clean feeling. Price is great. Great for getting kids to wash their hands.
Haley K.
Soap is fine, i don't like the smell much though. Softsoap is usually the cheapest hand soap out there, but I'm more of a fan of the original
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I love this scent! I buy these like crazy since I have 3 children and they go through it. The price is good and the quality is good as well.
Maci D.
Snellville, GA
Smells really good! I love this because it gets my siblings to wash there hands on how much it smells. Best moisturizer and makes hands soft
Arelis G.
These hand soaps are soft on your hands and leave them smelling amazing while cleaning off whatever dirty, oil you might have on your hands.
Norma G.
Los Angeles, CA
Our house favorite. Smells amazing . it our favorite scents . our 2 yrs old just wants to wash her hands all day because she loves the smell.
Gloria K.
Hands down my favorite scent. Smells great feels great. Does the job. What more can you really ask for from a soap. Isn't harsh on my skin.
Becky L.
Rio Rancho, NM
This soap is nice. It doesn't dry my hands out. It has a really nice fragrance. And the price is very affordable.

#SoftSoap #CucumberMelon
Bryana B.
Northport, AL
I love the smell of this soap, I love that I can see see it on my kids too. It's affordable too. I love it. I will buy more in the future.
Lupita M.
Mesquite, TX
The combination of crisp cucumber and melon in this hand soap will leave you feeling refreshed and will leave your hands nice and smooth...