BY SOFTSOAP

Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
I love this product! it smells so good and really gets your hands clean and isn't dry on the skin! I have this in all the bathrooms in my house.

Sandra N.
Gilbertown, AL
I am usually not a big fan of the scented soaps but I love the smell of the cucumber and melon. I also like that it does not dry my hands out.
Christina E.
Conyers, GA
I really like the scent of this soap first off. It just smells fresh and clean. The soap doesn't dry your hands out but leaves them very soft.
Ana H.
West Chester, OH
I been using Softsoap for years. I have one in my two bathrooms I love the smell is so refreshing and clean. My bathrooms smells like summer.
Teresa S.
Staten Island, NY
This really smells like cucumber & melon, nice and refreshing. the only thing I don't like was no added moisturizer, I tend to get dry hands.
debbie o.
I have used softsoap crisp cucumber and melon hand soap and it is a great product. Leave my hands feeling refreshed, clean and smelling good
Frederica G.
Hoover, AL
This hand soap is the only one I use next to the Dial antibacterial soap. And smell ALONE makes me want to wash my hands continuously!!! :-)
Amber J.
Crescent City, FL
This is probably my favorite of them all. It smells great and last a long while. I always buy when it's on sale and love when I have coupons.
Emily S.
Greenville, NC
I love the smell of this soap! Leaves my hands feeling extra clean and smelling good! my hands always feel super soft after using this soap.
Jessie U.
Staten Island, NY
Nice, crisp scent with subtle melon. Easy to use a lot, though, which makes the bottle go fast. Great product with an even better price tag.