BY SOFTSOAP

Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I usually rotate scents I use, but this one is in the rotation. I pick them up in somewhat bulk...they are great soaps that not only smell good but provide a great clean and last a while. They are a solid, great product that you can generally find on sale or use a coupon with, if wanted, for added savings. Great product!
Carolyn M.
I cant say enough good things about this product. First off the smell is amazing and always makes me feel like I'm a kid again. Same goes for how good it cleans. Its not only great at cleaning my hands but it gets whatever little messes I've made, on clothes or skin, cleaned up like there was never a mess there at all.
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon is hands down one of my favorite hand soaps!!! I absolutely love the fragrance of this soap it's light and refreshing. It's a great hand soap that lathers well and doesn't dry you hands out over time either. I would highly recommend this product to someone who wanted a good hand soap!
Brooke P.
Waterford, MI
We have this at soap after my work and it smells absolutely amazing! I use it multiple times during my shift and it doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps tend to do. I am very satisfied with this soap. If I were to use this outside of work I would get it for my house, but for now I'll stick with what I have.
Lauren G.
Coventry, RI
I love Softsoap products! The crisp cucumber and melon scent is my absolute favorite, which is why it's always in my home. Not only does it make my hands smell nice, but knowing they kill 99.9% of bacteria and get the job done makes the product a 10/10 for me! I would definitely recommend the product to others.
Bella B.
Huntsville, AR
I honestly love this soap. It pretty much cleans off anything, even permanent marker. I usually buy it at my local Walmart. It is very affordable. It did meet my expectations for a very cheap soap. I think they could maybe make it where it moisturizes your skin just a little more. I will repurchase this item.
Justine A.
This hand soap smells great. Who doesn't love cucumber melon. However I am finding Softsoap hand soaps are really drying on your hands. They make some great scents but they make my hands drier than they already are. However they just came out with Softsoap Pure handsoaps that are natural and those work great.
Val S.
Los Angeles , CA
Finding good hand soaps is really hard for me and I had never tried anything as good as this one! With so much work I find myself washing my hands frequently but noticed every hand wash I would try would leave my hand feeling rough. I came across this one when I was visiting a friend and it is amazing my hands feel so smooth and healthy!
Jessie L.
Orange, CA
This soap does exactly as expected: clean and sanitize. The suds that build up when washing are great and the scent isn't terrible. Personally, it's not my favorite, however it smells fairly gender neutral, so my brother doesn't mind using it. I always have to use lotion on my hands after using this product.
Jessica M.
Rocky Mount, NC
It's the only liquid hand soap brand that's ever been in my house. It's so affordable and leaves your hands feelings clean but soft. In my opinion, there's no cons about this soap! I don't know if they still have it around, but the dispensers with the fish on the front were always my favorite growing up!