BY SOFTSOAP

Azucena C.
Firth
I really like this product! It doesn't dry my skin. It is very refreshing and it smells amazing . It washes very nice and you don't need a lot .
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
Love the scent of this soap! Cleans my hands well and does not dry them out! The smell lasts a long time on ur hands so you know they are clean!!
Stephanie G.
Monterey park, CA
Ahhhh the smell is so yummy!!!! And it lasts a while too :3 this is definitely my go to soap of choice! It's not too harsh and leaves my hands soft :3
Alicia M.
This smell is my favorite. It foams up on your hands nicely and rinses off easily. It is a good price for how much you get. Easy for kids to use.
Kennex
Quincy, MA
It really softens your hand while cleaning it. It smells great if you're into a spa like scent. It's not my cup of tea but it still smells good.
Jayme G.
Hemet, CA
Just quick easy clean. No harsh smell, straight to the point and leaves your hands smooth and dodgy. Doesn't dry them out like most hand soaps
Britney D.
It's soft soap can't go wrong ­čśŐ doesn't dry out my hands which I love! Does the job and most of their scented soaps smell amazing! Great price!
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
I love this product! it smells so good and really gets your hands clean and isn't dry on the skin! I have this in all the bathrooms in my house.

Jade K.
Oshkosh, WI
This is my favorite, I love the cucumber & melon scent, it is so refreshing! I recommend anyone to try this product, you will be happy you did.
PEPPER W.
I am able to find this product at my local dollar tree which make the price amazing and it does it job for when guest need to wash their hands