BY SOFTSOAP

Patricia C.
Nichols, NY
Just started using this, LOVE the smell. My sister-in-law had it all over her house at every sink in CO and I had to get some when I got back home.
Bobbi Jo S.
Mcadoo, PA
Love this soap. Have it in my kitchen and bath. Smells incredible and does not dry out my skin. Added benefit. U can find it at most dollar stores.
Cindy H.
San Leandro, CA
I love the smell of this hand soap. It is not too strong. I like the feeling it leaves my hands after I've washed it. My hands feel soft and clean.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love softsoap. Is cheap and gentle in your hands. They smell delcious and leave hands nice and soft. They are antibacterial and totally love them
Naomi P.
Clovis, NM
I love the scent it's one my favorite smells, it feels good, and leaves hands clean and moisturized, I'm a repeat user. It is really affordable.
Francheska r.
hazleton , Pennsylvania
Love this soap the smell is amazing and scent last for a while. it leaves my skin feeling very soft and it's also very gentle on sensitive skin.
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
I do like the smell of this hand soap however I prefer the foam kind better. I bought this at Walmart for $.88 which I thought was a great deal.
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I love the soft soap! They always have amazing smells and makes my hands feel soft and clean! I always use this in my bathroom and in my kitchen
Keayana S.
Goose Creek, SC
I love this sweet and subtle smell. It leaves your hands super soft and make them smell great. I love this soap and will continue to purchase it.
Azucena C.
Firth
I really like this product! It doesn't dry my skin. It is very refreshing and it smells amazing . It washes very nice and you don't need a lot .