BY SOFTSOAP

Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
Wonderful scent that thoroughly cleanses skin without being harsh or overdrying. Not t o pricey in my opinion. Only wish it came in a larger bottle.
Laura P.
New Bedford, MA
I love this soap! It ALWAYS leaves my hands smelling great after every use. I have to hide it from my kids or the whole bottle will be gone in 2 days
michelle m.
Plainview, TX
I like this one the best!!! leaves my hands clean and doesn't dry them out. i love the cucumber scent. would like more fresh clean scent like this one
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
Love having this soap in my bathrooms at home! Many guest love that I have such a good smelling hand soap available for them! Favorite soap brand!
Byron M.
Athens, GA
I like the smell of this product, is not that pricey, i use it in a daily basis, i will recommend this product, very affordable with a sweet smell
Meg B.
Lenoir, NC
You get an amazing product for such a great price!! My hands never dry out from using this product no matter how many times I have to wash them :-)
Beatrice P.
One of my favorite scents of hand soap; nice and refreshing. Not drying at all if you have sensitive skin. Great product and even better price tag
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I kid you not, I have a whole stock pile on these as well as the aloe Vera ones. I simply love them, the scent and how clean they leave your hands.
Samantha S.
Plant City, FL
Love love love! So cheap and smells great! Keeps hands fresh and germ free! Keep these soaps in place of bath and body works when I'm on a budget!
Lea W.
Wilson, NC
It smells sooo good!! I love using this soap and the sent lasts a long time after you've washed your hands. It's very lathering and full of smells.