BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap, 6 Fl Oz
I use softsoap liquid hand soap because it does not leave my hands feeling dry and rough. It actually moisturizes my hands and makes them feel smooth.
I'm in love with the scent of this soap and after washing my hands with it I feel clean and fresh. Also it's very affordable and it gets the job done!
J R.
Columbus, OH
This is one of my favorite soaps! It smells so good. I instantly feel happy whe I use this product. It reminds me of a warm summer day. Love this soap!
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
Wonderful scent that thoroughly cleanses skin without being harsh or overdrying. Not t o pricey in my opinion. Only wish it came in a larger bottle.
Jocelyn H.
Wichita Falls, TX
Softsoap is brand I use most of the times. They have a so many different fragrance to choose from and most of them are antibacterial which is a plus!
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ
I love how it leaves your hands feeling soft and smelling edible after every use. It also leaves my bathroom smelling nice and fresh after each pump.
Melinda F.
Taft, TX
This hand soap is awesome. i love the smell and it makes my hands soft and clean. the scent last a while. i would definitely recommend this softsoap.
Karina C.
I love soft soap. It's the only hand soap I use. This scent is amazing. The only thing I wish is that they sold a large refill bottle of this scent.
Nicki K.
This Is a trusted brand of hand soap and this scent has a very clean and refreshing smell. my hands raerly feel chapped after usind it. I love this!
Maggie M.
Arlington , VA
This is the soap that I have purchased for the last year at least to keep in my bathroom and kitchen. It has a wonderful scent that isn't too strong.