BY SOFTSOAP

Stella N.
Jackson, CA
LOVE the smell of this soap. It's always one of my go to scents. I usually buy a couple at a time and keep them under the sink for when ever we run out.
Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I like this soap. It smells nice and works well in washing my hands. it is also a great value in comparison to other brands and still gets the job done.
Sarah B.
This is by far one of the best hand soaps I've used. Not only are they available at almost any store but there scents are delicious and last for awhile.
Ailish M.
Fremont, OH
The scent is nice and the bang for your buck is great. Not the best for moisturizing, but it's definitely the best quality hand soap at a grocery store.
Kary C.
Smells awesome antibacterial and soft on the skin! The cheap versions aren't good as far as keeping hands soft, clean, refreshing smell etc... Loves it!
Jenna Z.
Casa Grande
By far my favorite hand soap I love the smell of it and that it's antibacterial. It leaves my hand soft and scented for hours like I'm wearing a lotion.
Stephenee S.
This is my go to hand soap for kitchen and bathroom. It is a good price & good value. My husband loves the cucumber melon scent for his side of the sink!
Michelle C.
Buffalo, NY
This hand soap is amazing! I have pumps in both my bathroom and kitchen. It never dries my hands out and the shuttle smell is amazing!! Highly recommend
I'm in love with the scent of this soap and after washing my hands with it I feel clean and fresh. Also it's very affordable and it gets the job done!
I use softsoap liquid hand soap because it does not leave my hands feeling dry and rough. It actually moisturizes my hands and makes them feel smooth.