BY SOFTSOAP

Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
I like having softsoap hand soaps in my restroom like I've said before I usually tend to stick to fruity scents this one is very fresh but fruity as well.
Patricia V.
It smells good and it's a great price. My daughter likes it too and easy to use for her. It doesn't make our hands dry and perfect for our sensitive skin.
Cynthia  M.
York, PA
Love the smell but it leaves my hands dry. The price is convenient at Walmart. And the size is perfect. I like that it has a large variety to choose from.
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
This soap reminds me of my favorite childhood soap from Bath and Body works! I purchased it from a local retailer and the price could not be more perfect.
Ryan P.
Morganton, NC
Who doesn't enjoy the fresh smell of cucumber and melon it's refreshing in summer and winter. Does leave a film leaves hands smooth and gets dirt with ease
Paloma M.
Cocoa, FL
Softsoap Hand Soap cleanses your hands to the fullest and leaves them smelling fruity. Not only is it an excellent product it is affordable to the pocket.
Carmen B.
San Antonio, Tx
This smells so good. It cleans very well and leaves my hands feeling very soft. I rarely have to use hand lotion after. The smell lingers long after use.
Qwanna G.
Great soap and always $1 at your local Walmart or grocery store. I love the fact that you just stick on the sink so ready to use and not sore on the eye.
Jenica D.
Fresno, CA
Great soap that leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. One of the best things is you get a lot for your money. With this soap a little goes a long way.
Ashley S.
The cucumber smell is suprisingly refreshing and lovely. I would have preferred a but more of a sweet smell from the melon. Always my favorite had soap!