BY SOFTSOAP

Nicole T.
Granada Hills, CA
Great for cleansing hands without drying them out. It smells amazing and you can find it for very cheap. Considering the cost it definitely gets the job done.
Megan S.
Great hand soap! I tend to keep this soap in my kitchen because it counts through greasy, saucy, and messy hands like a pro! Topped off with that crisp smell!
Crystal B.
Lynwood, CA
This soap really cleanse and sanitizes your hands, the smell stays on for a long period of time which I love!! And kills bacteria and the kids love it as well.
Stephanie B.
Topeka, KS
Softsoap crisp cucumber & melon hand soap is effective. Also very affordable, not too pricey. The scent is great. I am a repeat user and buyer of the product.
Andreia K.
Fort Pierce, FL
This hand soap smells amazing I really cleans my hands. Once you use it you can feel the difference and it doesn't leave your hands dry like other hand soaps.
Juanita B.
Saint Louis, MO
Great product! You do not have to use a lot to produce a good lather. I also like that the smell is not overpowering like other fruity soaps that I have tried.
Kassandra C.
Compton, CA
I absolutely love this sent. It leaves my hands smelling great and the antibacterial properties make me confident that I am achieving the best level of clean
Jacki C.
Omaha, NE
I love all of Soft soap but this one is my favorite, it smells so good and it lingers for hours,, i wash my hand more than often when this is at my house !!
Genesis G.
Eagle Pass, TX
The soap comes in a great bottle, easy to use, & the soap itself smells really good & it's thin & easy to use.. Also, your hands feel really soft afterwards
Regina S.
Berlin, NJ
I always have this brand on hand as it is usually on sale or at my local dollar store so it's easy to buy mutiples. It lasts a long time & works really well.