BY SOFTSOAP

Shelly P.
San Jose, CA
This has a light scent which I like. It lathers up real good. We don't need to use a lot to get a good lather. It does not dry up the hands either which is a plus.
Danielle G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
The sweet smell of this hand soap always leave my hands soft and smelling amazing. One of my all time favorites. I even buy the refills because I love it so much.
Tanya B.
Plant City, FL
I keep this at my kitchen sink. I love the smell the most. I also lpve how clean my hands feel after using it. Ofcourse you can't beat the price either! Love it.
Tara
This is just one of my go to soaps for the bathrooms and kitchen. It smells nice and keeps hands soft. Its a nice size to keep next to the sink for quick washes.
Tiki J.
It leaves your hands feeling clean. It does the job however you will need lotion after using it. It tends to dry my hands out a little but I still would repurchase it.
Krystal G.
I love the scent of the cucumber melon. It does make your hands soft after using it. It dries out your hands just a tiny bit, but I'm sure lotion can finx that.
Danessa L.
Pomona, CA
There are really cheap and can be easy found in many stores. I usually get them from Walmart for less than a dollar. It has good quality for such a cheap price.
Becky M.
This hand soap is ok, It smells so so good! The only down side is that it left my hands dry after using it. Plus I feel like I go through the 6 oz really fast..
orion i.
Make your house guest feel comfort with soft soap hand soap. Having this product is a nice touch in any bathroom when your having a dinner party. show you care.
Ronnie D.
Beltsville, MD
We use this a lot at work and home.. Love the smell esp when the food you touch are a bit smelly like crabs and shrimp.. This soap takes out that stinky smell.