BY SOFTSOAP

Cindy H.
Springfield, OH
I cannot live without my softsoap at my sinks! The fresh sent last longer than expected and for the price you can't beat the high quality. So fresh and clean every time .
Jennifer C.
Mandeville, LA
I absolutle love this fragrance, it left my hands feeling smooth and clean!
the price was affordable! I always purchase soaftsoap products. I purchased at my local kmart.
Alison L.
Bangor, ME
This is the only handsoap I ever buy. It is cheap and works really well. It has a really good lather and washes off easily. Plus, the cucumber melon kind smells awesome!
Madalyn H.
Devine, TX
I love this soap product! It leaves your hands very soft. It leaves them smelling really good! It's a very fresh scent, I think anyone will love it and it's very cheap!
Jessica F.
The product world great for cleaning and washing your hands, but I did not care for the smell. I rather have more simple clean smelling hands than ones with fragrances
Amber V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This soap works great and smells great. It doesn't dry your hands out at all which is important to me since I wash my hands a lot and other soaps leave my hands dry.
Shannon W.
Great scent on this soap. The price point is perfect! One pump and your hands are clean. I always keep these on hand. The cucumber melon is a favorite scent of mine.
Stephanie E.
I always buy multiple of these soaps bc they just smell so great to me. also I can use the soaps to wash my daughters hands even though she has super sensitive skin
Amanda S.
Pottstown, PA
Love the scent and keeps hands moisturized and soft silky smooth all for a very very decent price. Who can beat the price of under 2.00 for a very quality hand soap
Diana C.
East Moline, IL
I Love the scent of summer in this refreshing soap scent! It cleans well and safe for all our family members..plus visiting guest. Great product at a great price.