BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Tracy M.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love the smell and how well it cleans my hands each and every time. You can't beat the price! The soap lasts a really long time too. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone
Dijon Y.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this scent! The hand soap smells so good plus it gets my hands clean! You can feel the difference in your hands and the soap doesn't leave your hands feeling dry at all.
Dani M.
Really fun scent and doesn't dry my hands out after washing 800 times a day. Definitely like it better than several other brands/store brands. Really cheap. Pump Is easy to use.
Amanda W.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy the sent of softsoap hand washes. I have a bottle in my kitchen as well as my bathroom because it works well to kill bacteria and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft.
Robyn C.
Sumter, SC
This product smells so good! I absolutely love the smell of the cucumbers and melons! Its great for keeping at the bathroom sink or even at the kitchen sink to wash your hands.
Julie C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this soap for my family, it smells so good!
My hands feel clean, and safe for kids. Antibacterial makes me feel safer. But I wish it could make hands feel a bit softer
Dee R.
Eastman, GA
Use it in bathroom at my beauty salon and my clients adore it this soap gives a great clean with no residue it even makes the kids wanna wash more because of the great smell.
Sara P.
I love this ha d some. Uusually after i wash .y hads they tend to get really dry but withthis soap i don't have that problem. I also love the freshness of the smell. Is delish
Vanity G.
Northridge, CA
This smell is AMAZING !! My go to hand soap every time. Its just an addicting scent. I recommend this hand soap to anyone who doesn't know which brand or scent to choose from.
Zenta S.
This is a staple in my household. It's cheaply priced, does the job of provided soap to clean your hands with, and it smells good. It's pretty hard to go wrong with cucumber.