BY SOFTSOAP

Maria E.
Closter, NJ
This soap is my favorite hand soap of all time, hands down. The smell of cucumber and melon reminds me of summer like nothing else. I have been using this soap for good 2 years now and did since not have to deal with any dryness on my hands whatsoever. Repurchasing for me at this point is a clear given, I don't use any other hand soaps.
Miranda G.
Carlsbad, CA
I love the smell of this but there are other soaps that this brand had that I prefer over it. It does get your hands super clean and doesn't dry them out. I tend to buy them at RiteAid when they're on sale(like bogo or something) but even when they aren't on sale, they're worth the price and I definitely like Softsoap the best.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
I purchased this at Kroger for a very decent price. It had a great smell, I am very picky about hand soap and hate that public bathroom scent. I've bought this repeatedly because the sent is different and amazing. I would recommend this and I will continue to repurchase this brand and particular scent. Not to mention, the bottle is cute too!
Racheal K.
I love this soap!!! It is great on my hands because I have sensitive hands--eczema-- and I buy them in bulk at Walmart.

Pros: great for sensitive skin, washes great, soft on the hands and the smell is amazing(fresh and a soft cucumber smell)

Cons: wish it came in a foam in this scent.

I've always had great experience with soft soap.
Teresa R.
This is my favorite go to hand soap . It smells AMAZING !! you can even buy it at Dollar Tree ! I was like heck yeah ! I love this hand soap and I don't believe I'll be changing anytime soon .. I am going to continue to be a repeat customer . although , I wish it was the anti bacterial soap as well . that would make it perfect !!
Monique A.
San Diego, CA
This is by far probably one of my favorite hand soaps out there. I always end up going back to it when I am roaming the aisles in Target and realize i need soap. Using it every time I wash my hands it lasted me quite sometime and i would obviously continue to repurchase unless I come across something better, which is unlikely.
Alexis D.
This is the best hand soap I've tried so far. It smells and feels amazing. It is exactly what I was expecting. It left my hands smooth and clean and the scent was a plus. I am very happy with this product and will most definitely buy this again. I also recommend this because the scent isn't too overbearing it's just right!!
Briana E.
Honesdale, PA
They don't lie when they say that the scent used is Crisp cucumber & melon. The combination is just right and not overwhelming in the slightest. Not only does it smell good, but it also makes my hands so clean without drying them out, which is extremely hard to find. I would recommend all of SoftSoaps hand soaps to anyone.
Julia P.
Fresno, CA
I've used this Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon hand soap ever since it came out. I just love the smell, even my husband likes the way it smells. It's just a clean, fresh, smells great. Also, I like the Antibacterial hand soap. I try and buy the Refills. Note the picture of my soap dispenser, it has the softsoap antibacterial hand soap in there.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I usually rotate scents I use, but this one is in the rotation. I pick them up in somewhat bulk...they are great soaps that not only smell good but provide a great clean and last a while. They are a solid, great product that you can generally find on sale or use a coupon with, if wanted, for added savings. Great product!