BY SOFTSOAP

Linda L.
This is so inexpensive, but it works just like any other hand soap. I mean it doesn't really make your skin feel extremely soft, but it just smells so good. Perfect for the summer (or winter)
Malvina B.
Bowie, md
Love the fresh smell and light feel of this soap. Love to buy something that everyone in my family and kids will like. A Go To soap for me! Met my expectations and will continue to buy.
I absolutely love the smell of crisp cucumber & melon! My mom got it once and i thought i woudn't like it but then when i smelled it i fell in love! Its great stuff and very affordable!
Erika C.
I love this soap! It's a classic scent because it's not too strong but doesn't just was away. I can pretty much use this to get anything off of my hands. Everyone will like this scent!
Yolanda S.
This product smells amazing. I look forward to washing my hands just to smell it. It is a great soap and it leaves your hands feeling smooth. I have purchased it several times already.
Autumn B.
Bronx, NY
This hand soap gets the job done. It's isn't very moisturizing, but definitely cleans your hands very well and leaves a very nice scent behind. Just follow with a little bit of lotion.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best hand soaps out there..smells great and leaves your hands feeling nice and clean, also very inexpensive. Always have a bunch of these stored under my sink ready for use.
Leslie R.
Idaho Falls, ID
Smells amazing and doesn't leave your hands feeling gross and dry and definitely leaves your hands feeling clean. This scent literally feels the room while you're washing your hands
Megan B.
Fairview Heights, IL
I use the soft soap every day. I love the cucumber and melon scent the most. It's like a fresh summer day. My hands get very dry constantly in water. It keeps my hands very smooth.
Tracy M.
Eaton Rapids, MI
I love the smell and how well it cleans my hands each and every time. You can't beat the price! The soap lasts a really long time too. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone