BY SOFTSOAP

Regina G.
Riverside, CA
I love the smell of this hand soap. It works well without leaving ur hands dry or filmy. It's also really cheap so I usually buy several at a time to keep from running out. This is one of my favorites.
Meaghan F.
Kissimmee, FL
This hand soap does the job of any other soap, other than this one makes your hands feel soft afterwords. I am not to fond of the smell unfortunately, not fragrant enough and not a good fragrance.
Josie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Ugh my absolute favorite smell! Smells amazing, feels clean, would recommend 10/10. Not too expensive, pretty cheap. I buy it every time I need it. My whole first year in my college dorm is was used
Kait M.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love literally any Softsoap scent, but the Cucumber & Melon is one of the bests! I always get it in the wintertime because it makes me feel like it's actually summertime! Honestly so refreshing!
Olivia H.
My go to for cheap, clean, fresh smelling hand soap for the guests bathrooms! Because it's color ( I prefer clear soap personally) I just fill my soap dispenser and recycle the bottle it comes in.
Danielle G.
Fayetteville, NC
Love using this soap! makes your hands feel very clean with the fresh scent that it leaves behind. Doesn't leave hands dry but leaves them soft and feeling good! you can find at your local Walmart!
shirley b.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of this soap. I keep it in my kitchen and whenever someone uses it the small travels through my kitchen. It gets your hands clean with a pleasant scent. Also it is very affordable
pearlene n.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite hand soap. I've used it since I was young and I still use it till this day, I can never get enough of this clean tropical island sent with a hint of juicy fruit. I'm in love :)
Ri'Ann H.
Avondale, AZ
It is like any other hand soap really. It leaves my hands smelling good for about 10 minutes after use. Nothing phenomenal about it. I would have no problem purchasing if the price is right.
Linda L.
This is so inexpensive, but it works just like any other hand soap. I mean it doesn't really make your skin feel extremely soft, but it just smells so good. Perfect for the summer (or winter)