BY SOFTSOAP

Mia C.
Topeka, KS
My roommate bought this for our bathroom and I worried it wouldn't be good quality because it was so cheap, but it smelled nice and clean and foamed quite a bit!
Robert B.
Panama City, FL
Great product. I keep this bottle by my kitchen sink as that is where I seem to spend the most time and I use this product after each time in the kitchen and I absolutely love the smell of the cucumber & melon.
They were a great price! They smell really good and are easy to use. They don't dry your skin or irritate it. It definitely cleans your hands really well. I would buy it again because it was really affordable.
member-52e67545b
Charleston, SC
I liked this at first. The smell was delightful, it lasted a while but it did leave my hands feeling a bit dry afterwards. I would recommend only if you use lotion on a regular basis, otherwise I wouldn't.
It is a very nice product. It's in my kitchen. It's also very affordable and nice. Smells awesome reminds me of a doctors office though. I bought the soap at Walmart. I'm overall satisfied with the product.
Mary B.
Arcadia, FL
This is the hand soap I mostly use for my family. I trust this hand soap for my little ones to wash their hands with. It leaves your hands clean and smelling good and fresh. The price is not bad either.
Danielle B.
Buffalo, NY
Always my go to brand of soap! Always leaves my hands feeling truly clean of all germs and dirt without drying them out. The cucumber smell is my favorite because it's such a light and fresh clean smell!
Jennifer K.
Baytown, TX
My hands feel great inside and smell amazing after every time of use very fordable I bought it at Kroger's and I use the coupon and got it for very little I like it just as much as more as other soaps
Regina G.
Riverside, CA
I love the smell of this hand soap. It works well without leaving ur hands dry or filmy. It's also really cheap so I usually buy several at a time to keep from running out. This is one of my favorites.
Andrea S.
Penn Valley, CA
I love this soap! The smell to over powering and it has a nice light fresh scent. It also leaves my hands soft and feeling moisturized instead if dry. I 100% recommend this product for anyone's home.