BY SOFTSOAP

Robin W.
I buy this because I love the smell of the cucumber and melon it's more so the melon smell that you get and get your hands clean and and there's such a great smell
Abril A.
Saint Charles, SD
I ALWAYS get this brand and this odor... I'm in love with it , leaves my hands real soft and leaves a wonderful smell afterwards... The pricing is really good . 👍🏻
Alicia B.
Monroe, ga
Has a fresh and clean scent. Does not dry out my hands, even washing them several times through out the day. Lathers nicely. you can normally get it pretty cheap at Publix when it is on sale and you have a coupon.
Maegan A.
Keller, TX
My whole family uses this one. We absolutely love it and with there being so many of us its nice that it's a scent we all can love and enjoy. It's also gentle on your hands so it doesn't cause dryness or cracking.
Stacy M.
Meridian, ID
I love the fresh scent of this soap. We use it in the bathroom at work, and it is very mild and not overpowering. For an office that has clients of all types, it is a great scent that doesn't seem to offend anyone.
Desi D.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE the smell of this soap! Smells great and fights germs! Perfect for everyone. Leaves my hands soft and supple. I'm so glad it doesn't dry out my hands like other soaps
Joye F.
Lafayette, IN
Love the way the soap makes my hands feel. . They leave them feeling clean And soft.. I always prefer this brand of hand soap. . Get this brand you won't go back.
Paola O.
Eugene, OR
My favorite scent of the soaps. Nice aroma without overwhelming and really once you wash your hands with it, the smell doesn't linger for a while. Which I enjoy.
Mia C.
Topeka, KS
My roommate bought this for our bathroom and I worried it wouldn't be good quality because it was so cheap, but it smelled nice and clean and foamed quite a bit!
They were a great price! They smell really good and are easy to use. They don't dry your skin or irritate it. It definitely cleans your hands really well. I would buy it again because it was really affordable.