BY SOFTSOAP

Luke L.
The cucumber melon hand soap offers an amazing scent. The soap leaves your hands feeling clean and new, without drying them out. It is very affordable to the average person. I would recommend this product to many others.
Brandy E.
Glendale, KY
I love the way it makes my hands feel so soft. The smell is great too. It's very affordable and everyone I know uses this brand of soap in there bathroom and kitchen.
I like using Soft Soap melon and cucumber scent I my bathroom, I love how the hands smell fresh and clean after every use, some hand soap doesn't have a long lasting scent, but this one does. I wish it came in a body wash
Lauren H.
Davidson, NC
I like the scent of this one a lot. It's very refreshing. The soap works well and I like the packaging too. For the price I definitely think it cleans the hands, smells good and overall does what hand soap needs to do.
Jennifer W.
Pittston, PA
cleans hands great, smells very nice, kids love to use it rinses off well. I would recommend different bottle images in types to suit different bathrooms for kitchens
Kara K.
Modesto, CA
I absolutely love the smell and have a hard time finding it at my local stores. The suds are balanced but prolific so you don't require a lot of soap at each use. I will probably buy the larger refill size next time
Olivia S.
Glen Rock, NJ
This hand wash is simple, smells good, and is a staple in my household. My hands feel clean, and the product isn't too expensive which is always nice. It also doesn't dry out my hands which is great during the winter.
Breanna W.
Carlisle, PA
This is the perfect summer scent and my hands always feel so soft after using this! The best part is that it is really cheap and you get more than what you pay for.
Abril A.
Saint Charles, SD
I ALWAYS get this brand and this odor... I'm in love with it , leaves my hands real soft and leaves a wonderful smell afterwards... The pricing is really good . 👍🏻
Alicia B.
Monroe, ga
Has a fresh and clean scent. Does not dry out my hands, even washing them several times through out the day. Lathers nicely. you can normally get it pretty cheap at Publix when it is on sale and you have a coupon.