BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda W.
Love the soft soap brand! The smell of the melon is amazing an leaves hands smooth an soft! Really wanna try sum other smells of this brand but the melon is always a go to.
Matt F.
Alexandria, VA
This soap not only works very well but it also smells amazing. It leaves your hands smelling fresh and clean hours after you use it. It works well with get all the dirt and grime off of your hands. One of my all time favorite soaps.
Sarah M.
Good quality soap. I usually get when i have coupons because this stuff runs out so fast i hate to keep spending money on these types of things. i recommend buy in bulk.
Evian D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really good hand soap because the fragrance isn't too strong . the only thing I would change is to make it more creamy or have some type of moisturizer in it.
Kaylee C.
This scent is amazing! It smells so fresh and clean. I have been using Softsoap since I was a child and it reminds me of growing up. I will continue to use this brand.
Jessi C.
Weirton, WV
Smells fantastic. I have it in my kitchen and it takes all the grim off my hands. I love how cheap and affordable it is. I've used soft soap since I was little. It's all my mom and grandma would buy. Definitely my favorite.
Heather D.
I absolutely love his liquid soap! The smell is amazing and even after your dine washing and drying your hands a lot of soaps don't leave a smell but these are great. I can still smell this long after I have washed my hands
Jamie C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
One of my favorite hand soaps. It smells amazing and cleans hands at the same time. So many people have complimented us on the hand soap we have in our guest bathroom.
Sierra P.
Rockaway Bch, NY
Not only does it clean your hands, but doesn't leave any weird residue on my hands afterwards which I really like. And most of all I love the smell. The smell also last pretty long, longer than other hand soaps I've used, I would definitely repurchase this product.
Ashley H.
Bedford, TX
Thjs is a good basic handsoap. It definitely cleans your hands and gets rid of any dirt or germs, but it doesn't leave your hands soft. The smell is pleasant however