BY SOFTSOAP

Karrie L.
Fort Valley , GA
This has a nice clean crisp smell to it, comes in an easy to use pump bottle, not messy or greasy, the price at Walmart is the best around 1-2 dollars for the small bottle
Tamera W.
Greenville, MS
It has a Really good smell to it and It's a good Product. It not like other soaps when you have to use a big amount to make sure your hands are really clean. With the softsoap you only need a small amount to clean your hands with.

Veronica S.
So I can say this is one of my fav. I love the fragrance. It is a cool refreshing feeling after washing my hands. Plus this soap is usually on sale at the stores like walmart and heb. Most I have paid is about $2 for the big bottle.
Abby C.
Smells good and gets the job done. Doesn't leave a weird residue on your hands and it doesn't leave a weird feeling like some soaps do. Nothing too special about it though
Maddy J.
Bloomsbury, NJ
This soap smelled really nice and made good bubbles. I loved the color and the label was fun and bright. I think that this scent is more appropriate for spring and summer, but it's great in the winter to remind me of warmer weather.
Kimberly T.
Clean scent at a great price. Who can beat that? The fragrance is mild enough that the men in my house like using it but don't co.plain about smelling like a female after.
Matt F.
Alexandria, VA
This soap not only works very well but it also smells amazing. It leaves your hands smelling fresh and clean hours after you use it. It works well with get all the dirt and grime off of your hands. One of my all time favorite soaps.
Sam K.
I absolutely love the smell of this soap and it keeps my hands feeling so soft. This is my go-to hand soap and I have been purchasing it for over a few years. Softsoap has great hand soaps and I will continue to purchase from them.
Allison M.
NORTH HILLS, CA
This soap smells great (cucumber is my fave) and gets the job done! My kids really love it! Anything that helps them to want to wash their hands is a winner in my book. :)
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
Softsoap is one of y favorite brands. It has some great fragrances after washing my hands I can still smell so good for long time is great using when touching stinky staff