BY SOFTSOAP #21 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Brianne G.
Milton, PA
A great hand soap for an excellent price! I love that there are so many varieties of scents at such an affordable price. Great for families with kids that always use too much soap! :) very comparable to the other pricier brands out there.
Kathleen E.
I buy this because it's cheap and my husbands favorite scent. It smells nice and definitely cleans well, but I do find it a little drying and find myself moisturizing more often.
Makalynn M.
Sterling City, TX
Smells absolutely amazing! If you like fresh smells and sweet smells, this is the soap for u! I have a bottle of it in my bathroom all of the time! It's totally my favorite!
Madilyn M.
Grapeland, TX
I personally use this in my household. And i really suggest it. I put this in my bathroom. I get so much complements ,when i have my family over, about how it smells really good and how it really softens the hands. It's worth a Try!!!!
Josephine S.
Nice smelling soap. Softsoap is a brand I like to use in my kitchen and bathroom and I like that it has an easy pump and easy to use. Gives a nice smelling scent and lather.
Stephanie S.
Westerville, OH
I think this is a pretty ubiquitous hand soap. I see them not only in my home, but everyone else's too. It's a cheaper version of Bath and Body Works and it works just fine.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like this soap in my kids bathroom. It's smells so good and the pump is easy for the kids. It also very inexpensive so it great when we are always washing our hands.
Brittany A.
West Newbury, MA
This soap has a great fragrance to it, and it doesn't leave my hands feeling over dried out when I'm done using it, as some other hand soaps sometimes do. The price is great too, definitely a bargain for a hand soap! Overall pleased.
Rosa I.
This one of my favorite soaps! I always keep them in my bathroom and kitchen. Everyone always asks what soap is it. Cause it smells so good and I love that it's so affordable
Kristin E.
Willis, TX
Love the light scent and keeps my hands soft even after washing all day . Works great and definitely something i can let my toddler wash his hands with . No irratation at all .