BY SOFTSOAP

Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This hand soap is by far my all time favorite ! I bought this product right before my son was born . We all know hand washing is important for a newborn! It never dried my skin out ( and I washed my hands a ton!) The scent is so refreshing . My son is 18 months old now and I still use this hand soap! The scent reminds me of when my baby was a tiny baby and that makes me happy !
Enisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I tend to buy a lot of hand soap for my toddler and recently have tried this scent. I love softsoap brand the soap lathers great, but this particular scent can be a little overpowering after consistent use. During potty-training my daughter was definitely into handwashing and after sometime this scent just gave me headache. I would recommend something with a lighter scent.
Colleen V.
Lancaster, CA
Bought this little product based on size. Originally bought it for my guest bathroom, after a day or two of having guest over the soap had a decent amount still left and my guest said its really nice and I only needed a tiny bit to wash my hands. Overall great product very consitraited and wonderful scent. I would definitely recommend this product to many people I know.
Ashley N.
Mableton, GA
Probably one of my favorite hand soaps. The scent is just right and I always manage to pick up some at my local target. Used this product for years and there's one in each bathroom of my home. Love how the soap doesn't dry out my skin and have always really like this product.
Talia G.
Marietta, GA
The product is ok. It cleans very nicely and is very effective. I bought this at Kroger. The only problem that i have is the smell. I don't really like how this product smells. It doesn't really smell like cucumber and melon. You can kind of smell the cucumber but not really. I can't smell the melon at all. I would not recommend this to a friend.
Maritsa S.
Allentown, PA
I bought this handsoap because the smell is wonderful. Product was exactly as described and does a great job at cleaning our hands and keeping our noses happy. We have a refillable soap container under our sink that holds a substantial amount of soap, so I will probably be looking for a larger size in this soap so I can keep more on hand.
Sabrina M.
First of all, this smells absolutely amazing. I felt like when I washed my hands it got all of the dirt off, this is my first time using this particular smell. Pros: Smells good, gets dirt off, No Cons. I am satisfied overall, because of this product my hands smell very good, and I would recommend it to anyone who asks about it, and it does compare to other brands in a good way.
Larsky J.
Richmond
I usually buy this soap in packs because it is amazing in every way, and it goes quickly in my household. This is not because the product doesn't last, and it moreso because we probably overuse it. The scent is lovely and always leaves my skin feeling clean and does not dry it out. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is interested!
Ashley F.
Palatine, IL
Classic, great hand soap. This lives in my bathroom and the cucumber melon scent is my favorite. The price is decent, but what I tend to do is purchase the refill size and keep it on deck so I can reuse the pump bottle over and over again. It's hard to beat the scent selection at bath and body works but you can't go wrong with this product.
Yasmin M.
Huntington Park, CA
Great hand soap I ever used. It smells very great and has no cons. I love the fact that has for refills. That's a great deal. I can find it in many stores. That is great so I won't be going to different stores. No need for improvement it's just perfect how it leaves my hands soft and smelling good. Definitely recommend it. For any age.