BY SOFTSOAP

Monique D.
Always a favorite to keep on the bathroom sink. With a light scent that doesn't overwhelm this soap is great! It is affordable, has a great scent, it is gentle, and I keep it in the kitchen too! It definitely meets my expectations and I would recommend.
Kyleen M.
Lincoln , RI
This soap smells amazing! Just as good as the specialty store kind. Cleans hands well, and my 4 yr old loves to wash his hands just so he can smell them! Inexpensive and one of my faves.
Sarah H.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of this soap. It works very well and a little goes a long way I usually buy it from target and the price is great. I don't have any issues with the product at all. I like that I can find it at almost every store I'm very satisfied with it.
Tracy W.
Straw Plains, TN
I always use softsoap, I like the different fragrances. The cucumber and melon saoap is one of the best smelling fragrences that I use. I would recommend the use of this to everybody, I think you will like it. This soap doesn't dry your hands out either.
Brandy P.
Creola, AL
I love the fresh scent of melon and cucumber a fresh spring scent I use the different scents I have a good cleaning . It meets the expectations that I expect from soft soap. The price is great and affordable so many scents and products to choose from.
Maundrial C.
Lancaster, SC
Does the job intended very well. gets all the dirt. have used previously and keep pocket size with me. will use again. pros-does the job well. cons-need a little more scent. I bought from walmart. needs a little more scent but other than that nothing.
Marie S.
Smells soo good and refreshing. I love the way it feels on the skin and definitely does the job. I always have at least one of these in all of my bathrooms at all times. Would recommend to try it for sure. Soft soap is my favorite hands down!!!!!!!!
Sam M.
My husband and I love this soap. It has a light, fresh scent and an abundance of suds to insure hands are throughly clean. It does not dry out hands like typical hand soaps, but rather leaves them feeling refreshed. This is our go-to for hand soap.
Monica L.
Hayward, CA
I love the smell! Definently has your hands smelling good! I would say it did meet my expectations. I thought it wouldn't smell like the real thing but to be it does. This soap is affordable in my town but it would depend. I can call myself satisfied!
Barbara S.
Bolingbrook, IL
Love the scent of this product. Smell is not overpowering. Compared to other products, it does not feel greasy afterward. Use often daily as I tend to wash my hands alot. It is very affordable compared to other brands. I highly recommend this product.