BY SOFTSOAP

Alyssa L.
Des Plaines, IL
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber and Melon Hand Soap has been a staple in my household for a while. It is affordable and easily found anywhere. It smells great and gets your hands clean. I have used this for so long that it will continue to be my go-to hand cleanser.
Megan R.
This handsoap works great. Soft soap brand handsoaps always work great for me and my family. They are affordable and smell wonderful. The cucumber & melon scent is probably one of my absolute favorites. It's a clean and fruity scent that everyone loves.
Bern V.
Dillingham, AK
I have always enjoyed the smell of cucumber and melon. Softsoap makes a hand soap that is nice and light smelling without over bearing your senses. It makes my hand soft and not too dry. I like the feeling after the use and I will definitely buy it again.
Abby S.
Gastonia, NC
Softsoap's Crisp Cucumber & Melon smells wonderful!! I am definitely a repeat user. It makes my hands feel very soft! It is affordable but when I can find a coupon, that is always great!! It absolutely meets my expectations!! Definitely overall satisfied!!
Ashley L.
Delano, MN
This product is very cheap price wise and still worth every penny! I love it, it smells good, cleans good and moisturizes your hands. Your skin will be left feeling amazing and very clean after using this product I highly recommend this product to everyone
Kristina H.
This soap smells great and the entire family loved using it! It was very affordable and great for anyone on a budget. You can find this soap at any local grocery store. I have purchased Softsoap brand hand soaps before and will buy again in the future.
Carole T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm obsessed with the smell of this hand soap. This is definitely one of my favorite scents from the brand. Definitely affordable. Some off brand soaps are runny but this soap isn't! I usually buy this at Walmart or my local store. I recommend for sure!
Sarah H.
Spring, TX
I love the smell of this soap. It works very well and a little goes a long way I usually buy it from target and the price is great. I don't have any issues with the product at all. I like that I can find it at almost every store I'm very satisfied with it.
Ashley S.
Hollywood, FL
This soap makes your hands feel really soft and clean without removing excessive moisture from your hands. It was pretty affordable, only less than five dollars. I bought it at Target and i have seen it at many other stores. I would definitely recommend.
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap smells amazing! I keep this in my kitchen and use it daily. It doesn't dry out your hands like a lot of soaps will. Again, it smells sooooo good!