BY SOFTSOAP #21 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Cece M.
Chicopee, MA
I also get the Soafsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap when I am in need of new hand soap. The scent is wonderful and always leaves my hands with a fresh clean feeling. Also extremely affordable and usually on sale at different store or there are coupons for it.
Marlana W.
Mountain City, TN
With our kids out playing during the summer, we go through a lot of hand soap. Being able to cut through the daily grime of some hard-playing kiddos is a must in our home. The soap smells awesome and it makes the kids want to use it often. Always a welcome part.
Braeden H.
Cudahy, WI
Great hand soap for everyday use and around the house. I have this product in both my bathrooms as well as in my kitchen. It is gentle on your hands as well does a great job cleaning them. I really enjoy the combination of smells with the melon and cucumber combo!
Amy W.
Higginsville, MO
Great smell! Gets through the grease in the kitchen too while still leaving my skin soft. The kids even love it for the bathroom. They say it makes the best bubbles. Good price for a great product. No complaints here. Will definitely continue to buy this product
Theadora V.
Smithfield, RI
Always a go to liquid soap. Almost every restaurant and business buys this due to its antibacterial properties and low cost. Not as great smelling and variety as the Bath and Body works, but a repurchased product. Also, can be emptied into a pretty soap container.
Rita S.
Even though this brand is affordable, it is one of my favorite hand soap brands. I love Bath and body, but I like my hands to be clean as well as fresh. That's what I get with this hand soap.
Kayla D.
BELTON
I love the smell of this every time I wash my hands with it a smell my hands it also cleans very well I have been outside gardening and come in aND wash my hands and it gets al km the dirt off
Sunny N.
Mesa, AZ
Love the smell and how it lingers in the air. Your hands smell so clean. The scent has helped my boyfriend with his anxiety he says it calms his nerves. Definitely worth it worth that alone.
Frankie L.
Valley Village, CA
Have you ever wanted to eat your hands before? Probably not right? This soap smells so good that comparison comes pretty close. Your hands are left oober soft, like smooth pillows, and they smell like a fruit salad. Or a freshly washed hammock in the Bahamas.
Hadley R.
Burlingame, CA
Great scent, although I noticed my hands to dry out. I purchased this hand soap at target before moving into my dorm freshman year. I would buy it again but it wouldn't be my first choice.