BY SOFTSOAP

Braeden H.
Cudahy, WI
Great hand soap for everyday use and around the house. I have this product in both my bathrooms as well as in my kitchen. It is gentle on your hands as well does a great job cleaning them. I really enjoy the combination of smells with the melon and cucumber combo!
Amy W.
Higginsville, MO
Great smell! Gets through the grease in the kitchen too while still leaving my skin soft. The kids even love it for the bathroom. They say it makes the best bubbles. Good price for a great product. No complaints here. Will definitely continue to buy this product
Theadora V.
Smithfield, RI
Always a go to liquid soap. Almost every restaurant and business buys this due to its antibacterial properties and low cost. Not as great smelling and variety as the Bath and Body works, but a repurchased product. Also, can be emptied into a pretty soap container.
Rita S.
Even though this brand is affordable, it is one of my favorite hand soap brands. I love Bath and body, but I like my hands to be clean as well as fresh. That's what I get with this hand soap.
Kayla D.
BELTON
I love the smell of this every time I wash my hands with it a smell my hands it also cleans very well I have been outside gardening and come in aND wash my hands and it gets al km the dirt off
Sunny N.
Mesa, AZ
Love the smell and how it lingers in the air. Your hands smell so clean. The scent has helped my boyfriend with his anxiety he says it calms his nerves. Definitely worth it worth that alone.
Frankie L.
Valley Village, CA
Have you ever wanted to eat your hands before? Probably not right? This soap smells so good that comparison comes pretty close. Your hands are left oober soft, like smooth pillows, and they smell like a fruit salad. Or a freshly washed hammock in the Bahamas.
Hadley R.
Burlingame, CA
Great scent, although I noticed my hands to dry out. I purchased this hand soap at target before moving into my dorm freshman year. I would buy it again but it wouldn't be my first choice.
rebecca b.
Burlington, NJ
This is my favorite hand soap. it washes and lathers so well. it is very affordable and can be found anywhere. I have purchased this product many times and i will remain buying. it makes hands feel soft and smell great and i would highly recommend this product
Alyssa L.
Des Plaines, IL
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber and Melon Hand Soap has been a staple in my household for a while. It is affordable and easily found anywhere. It smells great and gets your hands clean. I have used this for so long that it will continue to be my go-to hand cleanser.