BY SOFTSOAP

Anne M.
Softsoap is a very reliable brand and one of my favorites to purchase hand soap from. The smell of this soap isn't strong and it doesn't smell too sweet despite the melon. I've purchased this product countless times and it hasn't disappointed me yet. I would recommend!
Kati T.
Grand Rapids, MI
Who doesn't love the classic smell of cucumber melon?! I mean this stuff seriously smells so good, and it leaves you skin feeling soft, and clean, and that amazing fragrance sticks with you... and the best part? It such a good deal and works better than store brands!
Bayli H.
Great Lakes, IL
It gets my hands super clean and soft . It works amazing . The scent stays on your hands for a while and last forever . We got ours at Walmart for a good price . We keep at least 3 in our house at a time . We love this product and will continue to use it in our home
Kayla K.
I have purchased this soap once before. I thought it was very affordable and I found it at target when I was looking for a new hand soap. It met my expectations for an adorable soap. I think it could be improved by having a stronger scent. I would still repurchase it.
Manisha B.
The softsoap crisp cucumber and melon hand soap smells very very good, it is very gentle on the hands. A little goes a long way and it is very cost effective. It can be found almost everywhere which is nice. I would really recommend this product. I love this product.
Amanda S.
Lynn, MA
This soap smells amazing and it makes my hands soft. I love that you can buy the refill soap and just use the same bottle which saves you money. I bought mine at Target but you can find it almost anywhere. The only con is I wish they had more scents to choose from.
Christina V.
Vancouver, WA
Great go to soap to buy for the bathroom! affordable and comes with a great scent that is guaranteed to bring you back to the 90s/00s. Cleans hands very well and doesn't leave a soapy residue.
Marlana W.
Mountain City, TN
With our kids out playing during the summer, we go through a lot of hand soap. Being able to cut through the daily grime of some hard-playing kiddos is a must in our home. The soap smells awesome and it makes the kids want to use it often. Always a welcome part.
Braeden H.
Cudahy, WI
Great hand soap for everyday use and around the house. I have this product in both my bathrooms as well as in my kitchen. It is gentle on your hands as well does a great job cleaning them. I really enjoy the combination of smells with the melon and cucumber combo!
Theadora V.
Smithfield, RI
Always a go to liquid soap. Almost every restaurant and business buys this due to its antibacterial properties and low cost. Not as great smelling and variety as the Bath and Body works, but a repurchased product. Also, can be emptied into a pretty soap container.