BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Tori N.
Louisville, KY
The best soap for the best value. We keep this is almost every bathroom in our apartment. It's affordable, smells great, and doesn't irritate my skin like others. We always keep refills in the house.
Elizabeth P.
Fargo, ND
It works well and smells delicious. You only need a pea-sized amount. It's not drying when you use it right, but it can dry your skin if you use too much. This soap can be found in the grocery, discount, or dollar store. It is quite inexpensive. The other scents are good too.
ShaKendra L.
Shreveport, LA
I completely loved this product. I love the smell of the fresh cucumber and melons. I love the way it leaves your hands feelin, and not to leave out the fact that it cleans really well. Who know that something that smells so sweet, could also be a cleaning tool (for hands ) lol
Kelly O.
Hallandale, FL
Largest soft soap. The cucumber and the melon make my hands smell good plus it also keeps them soft. I also use soft soap to soak my cuticles and when I'm doing my own manicure. It is gentle enough.
Diane M.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love the gentle fresh scent of this soap. It leaves my hands feeling clean, but never leaves a residue like other brands tend to use. I also think this soap is a great value for the price point.
Miranda R.
Winterset, IA
This is by far my favorite hand soap, and if given the choice I will get it every time. It smells wonderful, and feels clean without completely drying my hands. I will buy this soap again and again.
Katie L.
Elk Grove, CA
First off my favorite smell is cucumber and Melon.. Softsoaps version is nice! It doesn't leave you thinking its too sweet! The value of this product is great!! You can always find it under $2. Often times I find this at the dollar tree!! Love it!! I would recommend it!!
Jayleigha M.
Sanford, FL
This product is good to my skin because its soft and it smells really good. the melon and cucumber scent is very nice to smell. I always re-buy this product. i go to target or walmart to buy this.
Anne R.
Anchorage, AK
No complaints with this soap. Crisp smell. Keeps hands hydrated. Cleans them. Rinses off easily. Added bonus is that it's affordable. You can even find the larger container to refill the small pimp.
Amanda S.
Lynn, MA
This soap smells amazing and it makes my hands soft. I love that you can buy the refill soap and just use the same bottle which saves you money. I bought mine at Target but you can find it almost anywhere. The only con is I wish they had more scents to choose from.