BY SOFTSOAP #44 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
This a great value. I buy this at Walmart and it's only $1.00! I have a family of 4 that get dirty very easily and this soap seems to lather nicely and last a long time. It also has a wonderful fragrance.
corina m.
Fort Worth, TX
Soft soap Crisp Cucumber has a fresh clean scent and its great on the daily washing of your hands. Perfect for getting the stuff dirt off but still gentle . Wish they had larger bottles but still a great value. Not a bad product for the price and doesn't dry your hands out.
ShaKendra L.
Shreveport, LA
I completely loved this product. I love the smell of the fresh cucumber and melons. I love the way it leaves your hands feelin, and not to leave out the fact that it cleans really well. Who know that something that smells so sweet, could also be a cleaning tool (for hands ) lol
Lauren B.
Herriman, UT
I really like this soap, smells nice. I purchase these kinds of products at Walmart usually. I'd recommend it, I like enough. I'm a germaphobe, so I like feeling and being clean, this soap satisfied me. No need for any improvement on the soap, I enjoyed it. I'd buy it again.
Elizabeth P.
Fargo, ND
It works well and smells delicious. You only need a pea-sized amount. It's not drying when you use it right, but it can dry your skin if you use too much. This soap can be found in the grocery, discount, or dollar store. It is quite inexpensive. The other scents are good too.
Sarah S.
Ozark, MO
I love a fresh smelling soap, especially when it's a crisp, refreshing sent. I would recommend That anyone use this soap. It is so much easier on your hands than regular dish soap, especially Dawn. It keeps my hands from drying out. I will definitely continue to purchase it.
Arti G.
Cheap, works, cleans hands, a little amount is needed for a good cleaning, smells great. Always goes quickly in my household. It's very affordable. Not pricey at all. Could come in more natural scents.
Kendra B.
I love this hand soap because it's inexpensive and it smells really good! I buy it from Kroger and I purchase about 5 or 6 at a time depending on what the sale is. I am very satisfied with this scent.
Kate K.
When I need soap I always grab this one. I usually buy it at a drug store, but it's available anywhere which is nice. The smell is my favorite part. It is also very non-drying on my skin which I love
shelly m.
Independence, MO
This soap has a nice clean scent and is very reasonably priced. Pump bottles are convenient and I have also bought the larger refill bottles. This is my favorite scent of softsoap! It also doesn't dry out your hands and I will continue to use it in all bathrooms in my house!