BY SOFTSOAP

Lilah W.
I have used this soap for years. I love the fresh, crisp smell of the cucumber and melon scent. The texture is not too runny and it lathers well. Softsoap hand soap is easy on the budget and gets the job done.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
I love the smell of the soft soap cucumber and melon soap. I use liquid soaps without antibacterial ingredients. So I often reach for certain products in the soft soap line. This is one of my go-to scents.
Audra W.
Marietta, GA
This soap is wonderful to have in the house. I keep one in the bathroom and in the kitchen as often as possible. The scent is light enough to not be overwhelming, but lasts a long time. It is a great price and I love how it makes my hands feel after using. I would definitely repurchase.
Kiera T.
Palm Bay, FL
This is just your standard hand soap, This is the only hand soap we use at our house. I usually purchase this product at Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens, overall a very affordable product. I will be repurchasing this product because it is hand soap, but not because I am obsessed with it.
Melissa F.
This has a great smell for the summer. I Have one in the bathroom and the kitchen. It can be purchased at your local drugstore. The pump makes it easy to get the right amount and it doesn't make a mess.
Darlene C.
This is probably one of my favorite combination of scent! Lol I love the fresh smell of cucumber and melon together more than anything! This soap is great it leave a nice clean and moisturizing feeling.
marina r.
Kent, Ohio
I always end up buying SoftSoap brands because they are affordable and smell amazing. This scent is my favorite. It gets the job done and cleans your hands. You can even use it as a body wash if your in a pinch. The only improvement they could make is by making the bottles bigger.
Amanda M.
Mesquite, TX
This soap has a nice light scent. I appreciate that the fragrance isn't over powering. It is gentle on my hands, which get washed a lot working in a clinical setting. I appreciate the fair price as well.
Alyssa B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I like the way this smells, but I'm not a fan of the way it makes my hands feel. It's very affordable, only a couple dollars at most and gets the job done. I would recommend for the smell and the price.
Jasmine P.
Riverside, CA
I like the scent of this soap and it lathers very well and doesn't leave your hands feeling dry I have one in every bathroom and in the kitchen and it's super inexpensive I've seen it at the 99 cent only store the only thing I don't like is the packaging but it's a great product