BY SOFTSOAP

Latrea K.
I love the fresh clean scent of Softsoap's Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap. It cleanses very well without stripping your hands of their natural oils. Softsoap definitely met my expectations and it's not expensive.
Kaitlyn V.
This is one of my favorite hand soaps! I love how it is so affordable (less than a dollar a bottle!) The smell is my favorite of any that I've gotten. I always try to have this soap on hand! Highly recommend!
Christina Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I have extremely sensitive skin, I have no issue with this product even though it is scented. Speaking of scented, this is my absolute favorite scent. Pure and clean! Would definitely buy over and over again.
Lorraine G.
Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap is an all time favorite. Each time I wash my hands I use this product. It pampers my skin and never leaves it feeling tight or dry. It gives beautiful soft skin. I like the scent, too.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I like to keep this soap in the kitchen love to have a good hand soap vs dish soap. Keeps my hands soft and with a good fresh smell. I bought it from Target. I have also found it at the 99c store. The price is good. I really like the soap. I would recommend it. I have purchases many times.
Kiera T.
Palm Bay, FL
This is just your standard hand soap, This is the only hand soap we use at our house. I usually purchase this product at Walmart, CVS, or Walgreens, overall a very affordable product. I will be repurchasing this product because it is hand soap, but not because I am obsessed with it.
Scott P.
Wilmington, NC
This is one of my favorite hand soaps to have in my bathroom, especially in the summer season. It's affordable and it leaves my hand and my guests hands feeling so cleano! It is definitely one of my go-to products because of its price and quality and I love the cucumber & melon scent.
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
This soap is your average joe soap, but it honestly deserves 5 stars. It gets the job done. I like the way it lathers and the smell is very nice too, which does linger a little bit after washing your hands.
Toni M.
Ashville, AL
Cleans well, smells great. Doesn't leave any residue on your hands and quickly get a your hands clean. I have a newborns and we used these in every bathroom and kitchen to keep germs away when she was born.
Jordan B.
Somerset, Nj
First, the scent is AMAZING ! It's long lasting scent has you wanting to wash your hands 24/7. The price is affordable which is great for a college student like myself. I don't have any cons with this soap it gets the job done and has your hands still feeling moisturized afterwards.