BY SOFTSOAP

Madi W.
Lake Park, GA
All Soft Soap products, in my opinion, are not very effective. It left a greasy, non pleasurable wetness on my skin even after I had dried them . The only thing I do like is the wide range of scents and their prices. I would rather spend more money at Bath & Body Works to get a better quality soap.
Yong Ki H.
Philadelphia, PA
Use this on a daily basis as my go-to soap in the bathroom. It's perfect for the bang for buck as it does the job perfectly. I continue to use this as this is the go-to soap as this is the most readily available at most places. It does not foam as much I would like but that is just a personal issue.
Corina R.
Okay so i know this is hand soap but a friend of mine told me this is what she used as a makeup remover for her oily to normal skin. It helped keep acne at bay i use this to wash my face at night. Really great product
Nicolette S.
San Dimas, CA
This is my favorite soap to keep in , not only my master bathroom, but our guest bathroom. The smell is so fresh, it makes you feel so clean after use , and I truly feel that the product gets your hands clean without leaving them dried out, like some soaps can. It also comes at a great price point!
Jay H.
Saunderstown , RI
Smells great and gets your hands super clean. They feel soft after the use too. A little bit goes a long way so the bottles seem to last awhile even when you buy the small ones. Extremely affordable. Good product.
Haley W.
Tyler, TX
This product is so affordable and kid-friendly! The cucumber melon green looks great in my boys' bathroom. Easy to find at Walmart and the scent is clean without being too feminine! It lathers nicely (my littles love bubbles) and I would absolutely recommend this product to friends and family!
Jessica c.
Doral, FL
This soap I good and does the job. It's definitely affordable as well by only problem is that once you get near the bottom, you are pretty much left with an inch of soap that won't pump out and you either end up struggling to twist the top off and shake it out or wasting it and throwing it away.
Celine M.
Mount Vernon, NY
I have to say this is the only soap I keep in my house and office. I love the smell and I use it everyday!!!! there is no residue when using this and I love the antibacterial in it as well. this soap gets all germs off and I buy about 5 whenever I purchase. its in every bathroom in my house!!!
Dolly S.
Hanford, CA
I love the easy way it leaves my hands smelling like you C you Cucumber melon. The consistency of the soap doesn't feel gritty like some other liquid soaps that I buy and that's why I always go back to this one.
Lori G.
Ozark, AR
I've used your product for a few years now. I keep my bathrooms & kitchen stocked since your product is so affordable. I'm definitely a customer for life. This product keeps my hands soft. And I prefer it over all others. I would like to see some spa scents. And I highly recommend your product.