BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
This soap is super affordable and it smells really nice. The fragrance lasts on my hands for quite some time. It is fruity but not too feminine for my husband to use. Also, the size of this bottle is small enough that it does not clutter up the counter and the color is bright and inviting. This soap lathers up well so that I really feel like my hands have been cleaned thoroughly once I rinse it off. This is a definite repeat purchase in our home!
Brittiny B.
Mountain Grove, MO
It smells good and leaves your hands really soft!liquid hand soap by Softsoap is a top-grade accessory with a skin-safe and gentle cleaning formula that lasts long. It is affordable, has a sweet-smelling and calming scent that does not linger around all day, and has rich anti-microbial ingredients that kill up to 99% of diseases-causing bacteria. It is also chemical-free, scientifically tested and approved safe, and retails for a few dollar in most reputable stores.
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
I buy this soap because my kids love the smell and because it makes them want to actually wash their hands when they're supposed to. I really like the pump and the design of the bottle as well. My only issue with this soap is that I wish it was more moisturizing like the aloe version and that's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I usually buy mine at Target or CVS because they seem to carry it at the least expensive price.
Sarah L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This is my favorite of all of the Soft Soap scents it smells clean and fresh and the consistency is thick and leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling great and my favorite thing about this soap is that it leaves my bathroom smelling nice for a long time after I wash my hands and that's an added bonus in my book. You will not be disappointment in purchasing this soap. I plan to keep buying this soap until they stop making it.
Annie P.
North Vernon, IN
This soap as a fresh, pleasing scent. It cleans really well, and also rinses away easily. I have used other Softsoap scents before, but have only tried this one once. It's definitely one I would consider again in the future. It's not as affordable as the store brand, and I find that the store brand works just as well, so I really only purchase this brand when I have a coupon for it or the store brand is sold out.
Sarah G.
Clayton, NC
I choose Softsoap over other handsoap brands not only because I know it does the trick, but because I can always find it at my preferred grocery and pharmacy stores, it is affordable and xomes in a variety of options. I love cucumber & melon because, let's face it, it smells refreshing and cool, but also sweet and familiar. Its the best of both worlds, feminine and soothing, as well as clean and germ free.
Kayla C.
Bountiful, UT
This soap smells amazing. It's effective and actually moisturizes my hands. I was nervous it would cause my hands to dry out but it's been an excellent experience. Considering I purchased it for less than a dollar, it is great! However, the only downside I have found thusfar is the packaging, on the three I've purchased in the last few months two of the pumps broke within a couple weeks.
Zania F.
Chester, PA
This is the best smelling hand soap i have ever used in my entire life, not only does it smell really really good it leaves your hands super soft, and they smell lingers for hours before lotion is addrd to your hands. I pruchased the smaller one to try it out, and went back and purchased the big jar to refill my smaller ones . I love this soap and will most definitely use this forever.
Tsivya M.
New York
I love this brand and the scent of cucumber and melon is so refreshing. The soap has a smooth feeling on the skin and lathers on very well. It was better than I expected it to be, I can't get over how great the cucumber and melon combination is. Go to your nearest CVS, rite aid or Duane reade and pick up this brand and feel free to try other scents too, this brand often has sales!
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
This hand soap is by far my all time favorite ! I bought this product right before my son was born . We all know hand washing is important for a newborn! It never dried my skin out ( and I washed my hands a ton!) The scent is so refreshing . My son is 18 months old now and I still use this hand soap! The scent reminds me of when my baby was a tiny baby and that makes me happy !