BY SOFTSOAP

Jasmine T.
Wilmington, DE
Best soap!! The smell is so strong but not strong in a bad way, it smells amazing! Another plus is that not only does it clean your hands it also moisturizers your hands so they aren't dry and crusty from frequent washing. Another benefit is the price point is amazing! Would recommend and repurchase!!!
Chantia R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Talk about having your hands smelling good .....OMG I absolutely love this product and the smell ....washing your hands dries it out but this product nourishes your hands back to life leaving it soft and smelling radiant
patricia colleen k.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
Smells great, cleans great. A must-have in my kitchen at all times. I think it's a good value since it lasts a long time. Overall I'm very happy with this product and encourage everyone to try it. I bought it at Target.
Adria S.
I purchased this product about a month ago at Walmart and I am very pleased with it overall. It smells very good and slightly lingers afterwords. I don't really have any complaints... I just wish it was a little more moisturizing. Overall it's great and I would definitely recommend this to anyone I trust.
Kim P.
Endicott, NY
Softsoap is starting to be a staple at my house. It is super affordable and a little goes a long way. Not to mention the fact that it smells AMAZING! The only issues I have is that it is very thick and takes a while to wash off my 3 year olds hands. If it was a TINY bit thinner I think it would be perfect.
Kellie S.
Fort Riley, KS
I am obsessed with cucumber melon products!!! I loved the smell of this, it was fantastic!!! I used this smell good soap to get my children in a habit of washing their hands after they used the restroom and it worked. It also makes my hand super soft so that was another plus. Very happy over all. Loved it!
Molly H.
Waynesboro, VA
Absolutely LOVE the smell of this hand soap. Doesn't dry out my hands too much like some hand soaps. This is my go to hand soap when I don't see a new scent I want. Depending on where you shop, it is pretty affordable.
Jacqueline R.
New castle, DE
Softsoap cucumber is my favorite hand soap. i love the smell and it doesn't dry out my skin. I have to wash my hands frequently and this is the only brand that doesn't have me running for some moisturizer after every use.
Nicolette S.
San Dimas, CA
This is my favorite soap to keep in , not only my master bathroom, but our guest bathroom. The smell is so fresh, it makes you feel so clean after use , and I truly feel that the product gets your hands clean without leaving them dried out, like some soaps can. It also comes at a great price point!
megan b.
Absolutely love the smell of the crisp cucumber. Smells very fresh and clean. Love using to clean under my nails with a nail scrub or just as a normal hand soap. Does not dry put my hands at all and that's my favorite part! Highly recommend. Smell is amazing and will leave your hands feeling amazing