BY SOFTSOAP #22 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Desiree F.
City Industry, CA
I love these soaps! I Have one near every sink in the house. The cucumber and melon is one of my favorite scent, and the soap doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps. I also love that they're affordable, I buy mine at walmart.
Nia H.
Crp Christi, TX
The smell of this soap alone should be enough to make you want to buy!! It's very foaming (I know that's always a plus for me feels like it's working) and my hands aren't super dry after like some other soaps leave them feeling
Becky C.
Sheldon, MO
I love the scent and softness of the liquid have soap. The scent stays on my hands well into the next washing and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry and cracked no matter how many times I wash them. I find the soap to get my hands nice and clean and feel confident in using the soap with my toddlers as well.
Katrina C.
Garden Grove, CA
Seriously love how this smells. Cucumber melon is such a go to scent for me. When I wash my hands I do really feel like this product is cleaning and getting all the dirt and bacteria of my hands. I always have at least three in my house. One for the kitchen and one in each bathroom. Seriously a great product.
Kelly M.
Austin, TX
Softsoap's Crisp Cucumber & Melon hand soap smells so good that I love to wash my hands. I've been buying it for, it seems like forever. My hands feel clean and it's not drying. I keep some in the bathrooms and the kitchen.
Jennifer M.
Lynn, MA
Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon hand soap is a favorite of my family! It leaves our hands feeling clean and smelling great! I really like the soft scent the soap leaves behind! This scent is one of my favorites. Softsoap never disappoints! I highly recommend this hand soap! I have several throughout the house.
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Great scent and does the job right! It gets perfectly sudsy and a little bit goes a long way. I always use this hand soap because it's cheap and good quality! There are better brands, but I think you get the most bang for your buck here.
Sydney B.
St. Robert
The cucumber melon is such a soft scent but you still get wonderful fragrance after the wash. I love the lather and the affordability of the soap. I would recommend this because it smells nice and it doesn't break the bank
Megan C.
There's something about the scent of cucumber melon that is just so soothing for me. I love that this hand soap gets the job done without overly drying the skin. It leaves a nice pleasant smell, without being overwhelming.
Halley F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love this! The scent is awesome and my hands feel clean and fresh! I recommend any of the softsoap brand hand soaps. They smell good and work great. Also they don't break the bank so you can stock up if you have little ones.