BY SOFTSOAP

Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I use this in my bathroom and kitchen. I love the smell of this product and I love that it doesn't dry my hands put. the pump works great and will get every drop out. I usually buy this at Walmart or target it's usually under $2.
Barbara T.
Vestavia, AL
I love this hand soap! It ha a wonderful but not too strong cucumber and melon smell that makes me feel like I've really cleaned my hands. I'm a repeat user of this product! I would recommend it for any kitchen or bathroom! I will be buying again!
Shalana G.
East Hartford, CT
I keep these around as I'm a little addicted to washing my hands. They aren't very moisturizing but really inexpensive and convenient. I also like all the different fragrances available. If they were more moisturizing I'd give five stars
Vivica P.
This hand soap does give a cleanse response. I got the satisfaction that was expected and overall a good product. The smell was pleasant but it faded quickly. I usually purchase this product at Walmart. It was a product I'd go back to in the future. I recommend this product as something satisfying and at a good price.
Georgia H.
Orlando, FL
This is absolutely one of my favorite hand soaps. It's cheap and it smells amazing! I love really crisp scents and this one not only lets the scent linger on but it nourishes your skin as well. I always use it after washing dishes, when my hands are gross feeling and it puts it right back to new, feeling clean and soft.
Maria H.
Charlotte, NC
A nice smelling hand soap for sure. Does leave a sort of dry feeling on the hands. I use it in my kitchen when I want to wash my hands after cooking so it does a good job or getting any oil or odors (such as onion) from my hands.
Desiree F.
La Puente, CA
I love these soaps! I Have one near every sink in the house. The cucumber and melon is one of my favorite scent, and the soap doesn't dry out your skin like other soaps. I also love that they're affordable, I buy mine at walmart.
Jennifer H.
Such a great scent. Goals up nicely and rinsed clean. Doesn't dry out your hands. Cleans well and no residue left behind. Your hands feel clean and soft. Even with washing your hands multiple times a day it never dries them out.
Nia H.
Crp Christi, TX
The smell of this soap alone should be enough to make you want to buy!! It's very foaming (I know that's always a plus for me feels like it's working) and my hands aren't super dry after like some other soaps leave them feeling
Shantel C.
Washington, DC
I use this consistently. I love the the smell and I love that I don't necessarily have to use a hand lotion after cleaning my hands. Luckily Walmart always have it for a good price! It exceeds my expectations without a doubt.