BY SOFTSOAP #22 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Ayannie T.
It makes my hands feel clean, but super dry! It smells amazing, but I was looking for a soap that cleans and softens hands. This was my first time using and very affordable. Overall I may try another brand, but it was an okay experience.
Karina D.
Apple Valley, CA
Smells amazing and does the job. It doesn't dry out your hands and is super cheap. Lathers a lot though and if you put too much on your hands it can take some time to get all of it off. Other than that i would use it over and over again.
Kira R.
I absolutely LOVE the smell of this soap. It is a very light scent but also a beautiful floral, melon hint that exceeded my expectations. Most products that are melon themed come out smelling so artificial and disgusting but I really enjoyed this one. It left my hands felling extra soft and will definitely be using this kind again.
Jin P.
Boston, MA
It is your regular hand wash soap. But I loved the smell! It is very summery and clean. The only thing was that the soap is kinda slimy before it gets foamy. There is nothing really bad or good about the actual soap' except for the scent.
Lupita M.
Carlsbad, NM
I buy this soap because the smell is fresh and it makes my hands smell good it is very affordable just what I like yes it did meet expectations always the pros were that I the smell stayed on my hands and the cons were nothing I was very satisfied overall yes I would recommend to others it's worth it and the price is just perfect.
Maryjane M.
San Jose, CA
Love this soap! Smells so good and feels nice on my hands. My hands smell good for a while after which I love. Also leaves my hands soft and not dry. We use it at home and I could use it 10 times a day and it would not dry my hands out.
Loryn Z.
Garfield Hts, OH
Softsoap really is one of the go to brands for a cheap, good handsoap! It does the job, smells good, and is pretty cheap! My roommates at college and I would go through tons of it! We bought a oot of it, so I would definitely buy more!
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
I usually look for soaps that moisturize my hands and this totally does! It leaves my hands feeling soft and the scent..... AMAZING. Although you can't really smell the cucumber the melon scent smells so good makes you want to eat it
Holly A.
Austin, MN
This product is great for kitchen or bathroom use. The smell is very refreshing! I tend to buy this every time I need a refill or run out because of how good the price is. The only thing is, it dries out your skin. I usually use lotion after using softsoap, and I would recommend doing so if you have sensitive skin like I do.
Barbara T.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love this hand soap! It ha a wonderful but not too strong cucumber and melon smell that makes me feel like I've really cleaned my hands. I'm a repeat user of this product! I would recommend it for any kitchen or bathroom! I will be buying again!