BY SOFTSOAP

Lupita M.
Carlsbad, NM
I buy this soap because the smell is fresh and it makes my hands smell good it is very affordable just what I like yes it did meet expectations always the pros were that I the smell stayed on my hands and the cons were nothing I was very satisfied overall yes I would recommend to others it's worth it and the price is just perfect.
Tiffany B.
Oakland
Soft soap is one of my favorite brands of handsoap. But to be honest, I'm more about smell than brands. Cucumber melon is a classic smell, and soft soap definitely nailed it. Leaves my hands soft, clean, and with such a refreshing smell.
Maryjane M.
San Jose, CA
Love this soap! Smells so good and feels nice on my hands. My hands smell good for a while after which I love. Also leaves my hands soft and not dry. We use it at home and I could use it 10 times a day and it would not dry my hands out.
Ayannie T.
It makes my hands feel clean, but super dry! It smells amazing, but I was looking for a soap that cleans and softens hands. This was my first time using and very affordable. Overall I may try another brand, but it was an okay experience.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
I usually look for soaps that moisturize my hands and this totally does! It leaves my hands feeling soft and the scent..... AMAZING. Although you can't really smell the cucumber the melon scent smells so good makes you want to eat it
Loryn Z.
Garfield Hts, OH
Softsoap really is one of the go to brands for a cheap, good handsoap! It does the job, smells good, and is pretty cheap! My roommates at college and I would go through tons of it! We bought a oot of it, so I would definitely buy more!
Holly A.
Austin, MN
This product is great for kitchen or bathroom use. The smell is very refreshing! I tend to buy this every time I need a refill or run out because of how good the price is. The only thing is, it dries out your skin. I usually use lotion after using softsoap, and I would recommend doing so if you have sensitive skin like I do.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love soft soap! These dispensers cheap and smell so good and are easy for my sons who are 5 and 8 to use! We have these all over our home in the bathrooms and the kitchen where little boys with filthy hands can always reach them!
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I use this in my bathroom and kitchen. I love the smell of this product and I love that it doesn't dry my hands put. the pump works great and will get every drop out. I usually buy this at Walmart or target it's usually under $2.
Barbara T.
Vestavia, AL
I love this hand soap! It ha a wonderful but not too strong cucumber and melon smell that makes me feel like I've really cleaned my hands. I'm a repeat user of this product! I would recommend it for any kitchen or bathroom! I will be buying again!