BY SOFTSOAP

Olivia H.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite hand soap! It smells amazing and rinses clean. It's not very drying, and it did meet my expectations. I've been using this brands soap for years. I buy it from the dollar store or Walmart. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Alexandra W.
The formula is very silky and smooth, if anything, slightly oily but not in the obnoxious way. I bought it at Walmart. It met my hand cleansing expectations. It's affordable and it leaves my hands feeling so soft. Also, the scent is not overwhelming.
Emily B.
Ellijay, GA
I absolutely love the smell of cucumber melon and this soap did not disappoint. It smells amazing and leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. It's affordable and I love that it doesn't leave a weird residue on your hands like other soap brands.
Preethi K.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
This soap is great for the price and quality. It met my expectations because it is gentle on your hands but also has a great scent. I bought this product at Walmart and I have nothing but good things to say. Overall, for the price and quality I am satisfied with my purchase.
Katielynn V.
Union Grove, WI
I LOVE the smell of this! AMAZING! It felt very clean, and its sooooo affordable! Soooo worth the price, worth more! I brought this from Walmart Super center. I buy this almost every time for the simple fact that it gets the job done and is cheap.
Tina A.
Portland , Me
My favorite scent by far. Smells as good as promised, with a fruity but not overwhelming aroma. Also antibacterial, does the job well, and definitely affordable. My go to soap, one bottle lasts a good long time and the bottle is still small enough to sit upon a small sink.
Elle S.
Love this cucumber and melon scent, it reminds me of the Bath and Body Works scent of the same name that they discontinued! Very easy to rinse off formula, isn't too thick but sudses up nicely, does a good job and hands don't feel dried out after using!
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I am addicted to fresh smells when it comes to soap. I find that this scent does have a cripsy fresh scent which drew me to this product with the name alone. I will purchase it again and I think the price point is fair for the quality of the soap.
Rachel T.
West Seneca, NY
Has a delicious scent and love the texture of the soap. Great price for a soap and is at many places (Target, Wegmans, etc). It met my expectations. I am a repeat user of this soap. Overall, I am satisfied and would recommend this product to others.
Lauren M.
Brandon, FL
This product is very effective whether you're using it for hands or even make up brushes. I got mine at Target! Pros- Great Smell. Cons- Small Bottle. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I do prefer foam soaps so I wish it could be foamy!