BY SOFTSOAP

Savanna N.
Ithaca, NY
I love the Crisp cucumber and Melon Hand soap. My favorite scent is cucumber and this soap is just that. Its so refreshing and uplifts the mood. And it gets those hands nice and clean! Youll be creepily smelling your hands during the day its that good.
Sidney A.
Malden, MO
Love the smell of the melons in the soap and it make your hand soft . repeat user of the softsoap I try to buy it most of the time Wal-Mart and dollar general. yes it .97 and 1.00 not pricey at all love the coupon that some out. not that I know of that it
Amanda S.
Midland, MI
Reminds me so much of bath and body works cucumber melon that they discontinued.. I miss it lol. I love how foamy and great smelling the soap is. It's cheap and works great. Probably better then any other soap out there. You can't go wrong buying it :)
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
The smell of this hand soap gives me life! It feels so amazing on my hands. I use it every now and then. It will meet my expectations any day! i love this type of soap. Its easy on my hands and gentle on my skin. I am very satisfied with Softsoap products!
Natalia M.
Yonkers, NY
It's not as rich in consistency as the hand soaps I use from Bath and Body works. You just don't get as much of a clean feeling since it won't foam up as good as the others do. But I recently gave it a try and using it daily didn't last as other brands.
Olivia H.
Cleveland, OH
This is my favorite hand soap! It smells amazing and rinses clean. It's not very drying, and it did meet my expectations. I've been using this brands soap for years. I buy it from the dollar store or Walmart. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Jess C.
Lemoyne, PA
Great scent, cheap and does not dry out skin like a lot of hand soaps tend to do. Make for easy refilling and pretty labels to match decor in my bath or kitchen area. Love that they offer a lot of different scents and are very nourishing to the skin.
Karla R.
Nothing better than my hands smelling like my favorite fruits! Every time i go to target i just can't leave with out a bottle of this, with just a drop it cleans my hands so well. Sometimes my hands can get dry bjt besides that this product is amazing
Alexandra W.
The formula is very silky and smooth, if anything, slightly oily but not in the obnoxious way. I bought it at Walmart. It met my hand cleansing expectations. It's affordable and it leaves my hands feeling so soft. Also, the scent is not overwhelming.
Es W.
I love the smell of Softsoap Crisp Cucumber & Melon Hand Soap! I also love how clean and moisturized my hands feel after washing with it. It's affordable although I wish it came in a larger size so that I could refill my bottle. I definitely will buy again -- I've already recommended it to my mom who always complains how dry other handsoaps feel.