BY SOFTSOAP

Amanda H.
Harleyville, SC
I loved the smell of this hand wash but the boys in the house didn't like it. I have bought this at several different stores. I bought it with coupons cause I like to save money. I get my boys the less girly smells. Yes I like it for me but just not the boys.
Barbie D.
Beaumont, TX
Love love love the smell it's so good clean and fresh. Great lather and the pump is easy to work you only have to use one pump and you get enough soap.very very affordable. It meet all of my expectations, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone
Hannah W.
Tuskegee, AL
The smell of this hand soap gives me life! It feels so amazing on my hands. I use it every now and then. It will meet my expectations any day! i love this type of soap. Its easy on my hands and gentle on my skin. I am very satisfied with Softsoap products!
Natalia M.
Yonkers, NY
It's not as rich in consistency as the hand soaps I use from Bath and Body works. You just don't get as much of a clean feeling since it won't foam up as good as the others do. But I recently gave it a try and using it daily didn't last as other brands.
Blanca V.
Ceres, CA
This hand soup is beyond amazing!!! So soft on ur hands and the smell is to die for! It meets all my expectations and I live by this!! I'm open to many other soaps but I love this one! I've used it so many times! Let's not mention how Affordable it is!
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
It smells amazing. I'm a sucker for soap that is cleansing and also makes me smell fresh and clean. Softsoap itself is also a good brand; it gets the job done.

It's also really cheap and affordable. Overall, I'm satisfied with the product and would buy it again.
Eileen P.
Bronx, NY
Smells so amazing I usually pick it up for a dollar at my local supermarket or dollar tree and sometimes cheaper at rite aid when it's on sale these are amazing. Besides the amazing smell they leave your hands feeling so soft and absolutely amazingly soft
Noel B.
San Jose
This Soft-soap Crisp Cucumber and Melon Hand Soap is the perfect combination of a fresh scent with great moisturizing capabilities. Being so affordable, this can be purchased at any of your local drugstores. The product does the name "soft soap" justice!
charity P.
Stanford, KY
This hand soap smells amazing.It has the smell of a expensive brand hand soap but a at lower cost.It rinsed off easy and didn't leave my hands feeling slimy.The fragrance lasted a long time and completely cleaned my hands.I would recommend this hand soap
Alicia R.
The softsoap crisp cucumber and melon hand soap is my favorite. I'm a repeat user and i enjoy the scent even if i don't like cucumbers myself. I get all my soaps at my local H-E-B or Wal-Mart and i do think that its just right for the price and satisfying too.