BY SOFTSOAP #28 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Jennifer R.
Grand Haven, MI
This hand soap is on every counter in my home...both bathrooms and my kitchen sink! It lathers really well with a small amount and has a great scent. When using it...it also leaves the area smelling fresh and clean. This is by far, my favorite scent of hand soaps!
Sarah T.
This soap smells delightful and is perfect for summer due to its watermelon scent. It is super cheap (I purchased mine for $1 at Kroger) and lasts for awhile. Definitely recommend to those looking for quality hand soap (that also smells good) at an affordable price!
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Softsoap's Crisp Cucumber and Melon Hand soap is really nice. It has a nice light subtle fragrance of cucumber and melon. It cleanses very well. It does dry out my hands a bit but that's what lotion is for. I have repurchased several times, I recommend this soap!
Ysabella P.
Odessa, TX
I love using this because not only does it smell fantastic it doesn't leave a sticky feeling which I have experienced with other hand soap. I does the job when it come to cleaning my hands but it doesn't do too well when moisturizing. Yes it is just hand soap but a 5-star hand soap should try and keep skin feeling smooth. Over all it's a great house hold product.
Amanda H.
Harleyville, SC
I loved the smell of this hand wash but the boys in the house didn't like it. I have bought this at several different stores. I bought it with coupons cause I like to save money. I get my boys the less girly smells. Yes I like it for me but just not the boys.
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
This is so inexpensive! I got this At my local general dollar store and they even sell the refills. It smells good and it's not super drying on the hands, it also is really good and cleansing under nails!
Alicia H.
Harvest, AL
I love love love this hand soap, it's nothing special or fancy, just one of my favorite-smelling, cheap hand soaps I use constantly. I always have one in my house, great watermelon smell and a great price. The packaging is also very cute and the color as well!
Barbie D.
Beaumont, TX
Love love love the smell it's so good clean and fresh. Great lather and the pump is easy to work you only have to use one pump and you get enough soap.very very affordable. It meet all of my expectations, I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone
Melissa B.
This is my go-to scent. I have a stock pile of like 10 backups in my house. I keep these by the kitchen and bathroom sink, and can't get enough of the smell. I love how affordable it is, and how it's carried in many different stores. I wouldn't change a thing.
Kendyll M.
Love this scent and the freshness that is cucumber! My hands feel clean, moisturized, and soft after using! Can pick this up at any Target or Walmart for a great price! Exceeded expectations and totally recommend for anyone who wants lush, fresh, happy hands!