BY SOFTSOAP

Leanne W.
Winona, MS
I love this scent! Everyone in our family uses this soap and we keep it in every bathroom! It has such a light clean fresh scent and we know that it is doing a great job of killing germs on little dirty hands too! Also love pump soaps so that kids don't use too much!
Kristen C.
Boston, MA
It's hand soap. Not much to say about it! It lathers well, it is very affordable, there is a good variety of scents that smell great, they're often on sale, I like the pump packaging (very convenient to use). This is my go to for soaps on my bathroom and kitchen sinks.
Corrie F.
I like this product a lot. I mostly like that its antibacterial. The scent is awesome too. I am a nurse assistant so I am constantly washing my hands. It is very affordable. You can usually find them at Walmart for about 98 cents. All together it is a great product.
Danielle S.
The smell of this soap brings me back to the 90's. It works really well and I've used soft-soap for years. They have lots of scents for anyone's taste. They are really cheap at walmart and usually sold at the dollar store too. Great product especially for the price.
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
I really like this hand soap , I have used this one a few time , the scent is so nice it has a very clean smell . It lathers nicely and rinses off nicely as well .This brand is also very affordable you can pick it up just about anywhere and find coupons for it often .
Nicole B.
Good for everyday handwashing; doesn't make your hands feel dry like other hand soaps and the scents are a nice change from the norm. My mom constantly buys these when we run out of soap from Bath and Body Works. Well worth it and it's sold practically everywhere.
Casandra A.
Vancouver, WA
Softsoap's Crisp Cucumber and Melon Hand soap is really nice. It has a nice light subtle fragrance of cucumber and melon. It cleanses very well. It does dry out my hands a bit but that's what lotion is for. I have repurchased several times, I recommend this soap!
Theresa D.
We always buy Softsoap to keep by our bathroom sinks. I love the containers and the formula is easy on my sensitive skin. While I almost always love all of the Softsoap scents, Cucumber Melon wasn't one of my favorite scents. Other than that, I love the product!
mike f.
Acworth, GA
Softsoap is the only hand soaps we purchase because it works great. The melon smell is my favorite, but the aloe one is nice too. They leave your hands clean without drying them out, and they work well for sensitive skin. Plus, one bottle lasts a really long time.
Bri H.
Riverton, IL
This soap is awesome. It smells so amazing and makes your hands feel super soft. This is honestly the only soap I'll buy. The also have so many different scent options and its super affordable. I am always so satisfied with it. I would recommend this to anyone!