BY SOFTSOAP

Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Love this soap! It was purchased at target and it smells so fresh! Makes your hands smell nice and clean and has the antibacterial included in the soap. It was very affordable and my family loves using it!
houda M.
Excellent hand soap. I have a small pump container for this soap and I use this bulk soap to refill it. The container of soap you get when you order this soap is simple and does not have a pump on it. It is made to be bought in bulk in order to refill a container with a pump on it.

The smell of the soap is the same as the original one I bought. I have been using this soap in my bathroom and kitchen for years now. Never had a bad experience.

Pros:
*Good smell
*Cleans well
jenn m.
Softsoap cucumber & melon hand soap is one of my favorites. The 6 oz size makes it convenient to sit on the bathroom sink without taking up much room. The pump bottle is very easy to use as my three year old has no problem operating it, sometimes to well as any mother of a toddler knows the trouble that can lead to! Lol The smell is one of my favorites its light and tropical reminds me of warm summer days on a tropical island. Who doesn't want to be there, right? especially with a couple of little ones in the house!
Katie S.
Linton, IN
In my house, wherever there's a sink, there's a bottle of Softsoap perched at the top of it. It seems like everyone has their own favorite scent in the house. My mom likes the aloe vera kind, and I am nuts about the cucumber melon kind (it's one of my all-time favorite scents). This doesn't dry out your hands like other hand soaps can. Really good quality for such a low price.
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
You really don't need anything fancy for clean hands do you? The answer is no! Cheap at Walmart and gets the job done without drying out your hands. The scent is amazing too! Highly recommended. The bottle and it's label is pretty cute too!
Elena F.
My favorite soft soap scent! It's lasting clean and fresh. Lathers on, easy, I bought it from dollar tree, but you can get these for a good deal almost anywhere and they have refills for
Them too! Try it out
Emily E.
Ugh. I'm grateful to have soap. Ok? Ok. Thats done. I hate how awful and cloying /lingering this is. It used to smell, maybe good at first? Maybe even a little bit nostalgic... but it is terrible. I don't like it at all. Ew. Stearin' clear of this one when I shop! NOTHiNG like watermelon. Isn't a cucumber either. No thanks.
Cyndi M.
Louisville, Ky
Love the smell of this soap!!!!! Soft soap is always my go to product for hand wash. You cant beat the price and I love all the different smells they offer. Plus you only need one squirt to get a good amount and lather. I would definitely recommend!
Rebecca O.
Toppenish, WA
I cannot get enough of softsoap! There is a million different smells but one of my favorites is the cucumber and melon. It really awakens your senses. It's like a fresh breeze has rushed through your hands. It's a perfect summer soap that just makes your hands feel so soft afterwards and smell delicious. I would repurchase this product a million times! The price is amazing and I wish it was a perfume because then I would wear it all day during the summer time. I would definitely recommend this product.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Love the smell of Soft soap Cucumber&melon. it's perfect for use in the bathroom or kitchen. The liquid itself is what I would describe as "lightweight" since it squirts out and lathers effortlessly, then washes off easily, not leaving any residue. I'm very picky about liquid handsoaps bc some, especially from the dispensers in public restrooms are thick and hard to wash off, so I rarely use liquids, I usually use foam ones, but softsoap is one liquid soap that I like, in fact it's my favorite.