BY SOFTSOAP

*In a handwashing test vs. the following common harmful bacteria: S. aureus & E. coli

Active: Benzalkonium Chloride,Water,Cetrimonium Chloride,Glycerin,Lauramidopropylamine Oxide,Cocamide MEA,,Sodium Chloride,PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate,Fragrance,Citric Acid,Tetrasodium EDTA,Methylchloroisothiazolinone,FD&C Red No. 40,FD&C Yellow No. 5,D&C Red No. 33

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
I use these every day they are very cheap. their anti-bacterial so they leave my hands clean and they are very effective. I am not disappointed at all. They are very affordable I do recommend them . they are name brand and the same as the store brand to me just prettier packaging.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love this soap. It is great smelling and soft on your skin. It definitely gets your hands clean and being antibacterial is always a plus. With the flu going around, I prefer everything just a little more safe.
Karen 🎀.
Smells great 👍 I use this product to clean and brushes and of course for my hands! It’s gets the job done and has great different scents ! The bottle size is awesome because it’s large and doesn’t run out so quickly and the price is reasonable.
Elizabeth H.
I loved this soap when i got it. It left my hands feeling great and is super good at getting paint off of them! I love to also use this on my paint brushes because its not to harsh on the brush or on my hands and I would recommend this to anyone looking for a brand that is reliable.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Smells great, feels great, and works great!  I use this soap in nearly every bathroom! It works great and feels nice without leaving residue. It can be a little over-drying, especially in winter months which is why I'm giving four stars instead of five.
Vanessa G.
This is a favorite in our household. My husband is not a fan of scented hand soaps. While this does have a "scent " it is more of a clean smell than fruity or floral. It does a good job cleaning hands as well.
Audi W.
I work at a medical office and we wash our hands constantly. If you work in medicine or in a place where you wash your hands alot, you need this soap! It's great for the price and always makes my hands feel moisturized. Like as I'm rinsing it off, it feels like I just applied lotion. It's not sticky in any way, not greasy, it's just, moisturizing. This has helped my hands alot when it comes to dryness because usually my hands are powder looking they are so dry. But this combats all of that and keeps them looking good.
Maria P.
My hands smell very clean, and they feel very moisturized. I love the antibacterial part of the hand soap it kills 99.9% of bacteria which is a great feature. Pump is so easy to use. I get mine at the 99 cent store for $1. What a steal!
Chakirah K.
I really love this brand of hand soap. They also have amazing body wash. This my favorite and I get it every time. It leaves you hands soft and the smell is soft and fresh as well. I bought two of them today plus a small 11.25oz refill bottle all for $3 at my local Dollar Tree
Kimberly S.
Lilburn, GA
I like having an antibacterial soap in the bathroom and the kitchen and this one is very nice. The scent is is pleasant and your hands smell very clean. Also makes your hands pretty soft. I gave it a four because the scent is a little bit strong but I would purchase it again because I like the rest of the properties.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Does this have triclosan in it?
Kaylah T.
Whats your favorite scent
tasha G.
What kind of soap soap do u like to use?

Kohl's