Softsoap
Costal Sunrise Citrus Blossom Body Wash 15oz X4 Limited Edition

Softsoap Costal Sunrise Citrus Blossom Body Wash 15oz X4 Limited Edition

by Softsoap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Softsoap Costal Sunrise Citrus Blossom Body Wash 15oz X4 Limited Edition!
Kate H.
Bayfield, WI
I have this in the limited edition peppermint fizz. Smells like peppermint candy. Really nice scent. Word of warning- if it takes you a while to rinse - certain areas tingle from the mint. Not too bad though. LOVE the scent.
laura W.
Mayodan, NC
Softsoap Costal Sunrise Citrus Blossom Body Wash 15oz X4 Limited Edition uploaded by laura W.
My favorite body wash and scent! It smells just like orange creamsicle! A little goes a long way. Makes skin super soft all day. And the scent is long lasting! Great for bubble baths too! I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin. I will use it until they stop making it!

Looking for your answer?