Softsoap® Coconut & Warm Ginger Liquid Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Fatima O.Softsoap® Coconut & Warm Ginger Liquid Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Candace K.Softsoap® Coconut & Warm Ginger Liquid Hand Soap Refill uploaded by Cassheina P.

BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap Coconut & Warm Ginger Liquid Hand Soap Refill: Cleans with a delightful scent Washes away dirt and bacteria Available in a convenient refill size

Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
This scent is amazing! Cleans your hands without drying them out. We go through a lot of hand soap in our home. We found these big refill bottles at family dollar on clearance for a little over a dollar. Seriously can’t beat that deal. Would definitely buy again
Jacqueline F.
Parma Heights, OH
When it comes to a lot of hand soaps I am always really worried about the scent of them because I do wash my hands a lot during the day. But having coconut and warm ginger scent was really refreshing. Not only did softsoap clean my hands but it did not dry them out like most liquid hand soaps. I also love that you can refill this and the plastic bottle that it comes in actually keeps its shape. I have had mine for over a year now.
Jenny G.
This smell! I am absolutely in love with most scents that are warm and tropical. The coconut ginger soft soap scent is the perfect blend of the two. I originally came across this product at a friends house, and have since converted my entire home to this particular handsoap. I regularly purchase the refill item because it is the most cost effective way to supply each bathroom and my kitchen with this glorious scented soap product.
kaitlyn B.
Midland, MI
I've been using this soap since I was a little kid, it's smells wonderful, and honestly just makes your hands feel so clean. it's so cost effective since it's affordable and nice to have around the house. The only complaint that I have, is that sometimes your hands might feel a little dry if you use the soap too much, but that's usually in the winter months, otherwise, great product!!
Fatima O.
Tulsa, OK
Hey guys and girls !
This hand soap has a few pros and cons
overall the product met most of my expectations.
PROS
1.The smell was great
2.Sudsy
3. Affordable
I bought this product from Walmart
Cons
1. Needs to be moisturizing
2. I wished it was antibacterial
Overall I give this product a 3 out of 5

Juliana B.
Newtown, PA
This is my favorite of the Softsoap scents. The soap itself isn't too drying which I love since I have sensitive skin and wash my hands frequently. This scent isn't too bold or fragrant; it has just enough scent that when your hands are near your face you can smell it, but it's not obnoxious enough that you'll smell it otherwise or that people will ask you what the smell is.
Monica G.
Vernon, TX
This is one one the few scents with the Softsoap brand that I really like. I cant say I absolutely love this product but for it's price it's at least worth giving a shot. I'm a bit of a germophobe so I always feel like i have to reapply this stuff a few times before my hands actually feel clean and I know they have an antibacterial soap but i really just hate the smell so that's why I'm only giving it 3 stars. Either way though, I could be being too harsh so don't let me deter anyone from getting this.
Paris S.
Colorado Springs, CO
If the name of the scent doesn't make you buy it, you're not awake! I was hooked before I even tried this scented handsoap.
Ended up buying it for all thee of my bathrooms, and will keep buying it. After the grandkids wash their hands, the subtle scent lets you know they did-- a plus with little kids before meals.
I like the moisturizing of the coconut too.

Nashikah L.
Pomona, NY
Nothing really spectacular about this soap to me. It gets the job done. It has a nice sweet smell but doesn't smell much like coconut and ginger to me. The refill is convenient because the smaller bottle run out quick and it's also cheap and affordable. Nothing really sets it apart form many other hand soaps but it is a product that I would recommend.
Marissa D.
I am one who finds them-self always feeling the need to wash their hands. With that being said I have invested into many different brands of soap but I always find that I am buying Softsoap; and even more frequently in the Coconut & Warm Ginger scent. This product is sold in many of the stores that I visit most often (Walmart, target, Walgreens).
jessica  t.
Does it smell good? I want to try it.

back