BY SOFTSOAP

Softsoap® Coconut & Warm Ginger Liquid Hand Soap 11.25oz Pump. Trust the clean. Wow your senses.® A tropical treat for your hands with the fresh scent of coconut and warm ginger. Age Group: Adult. see more...

BrieAnne B.
Gillette, WY
so great! i always buy softsoap brand soap because not only is it super affordable but it also cleans my hands so well, i dont feel like there is a film left on my skin after using it and also they have so many different scents that you can choose from! you can't complain. especially for the price!
Dominique M.
Damascus , OR
So I bought this from target for about $1.50 because I didn't want to drive to the dollar store. I love how this smells so much! I thought it might smell of ginger, but it honestly doesn't give a ginger scent at all. I'm pretty satisfied with this soap and would buy it again.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Soft and comfortable soap, smells very nice and you don't have to use much product. I've used this to clean my makeup brushes along with for washing my face now and then and everything about this product is so good! I think this is a good brand to try out.
Merit B.
Encinitas, CA
While this is no longer my current hand soap, I used this product happily for years. The scent is warm and inviting, somehow simultaneously exotic and homey. The soap washes clean leaving no residue and leaves my hands feeling clean and soft.
I would buy this again in a heart beat if they came out with an antibacterial version of it. This is the sole drawback for me. Having had a fairly serious injury to my finger a year ago and a subsequent (and recurring) infection, this antibacterial property has become a deal breaker for me. If that is unimportant to you and your family's current needs, I highly recommend this product!
Kathryn W.
I have passionate feelings about my scented hand soaps - I change the scents based on the season (warm & cozy for winter, light & refreshing for summer). I bought the coconut & warm ginger as my fall scent - the coconut reminds me of the beach in the summer (maybe a little of suntan lotion) and the ginger hints that colder months are around the corner. The smell is AMAZING but not overpowering at all.
I also find it important to have hand soap options that don't contain Triclosan (an antibiotic). I always opt for these instead.
I love Softsoap & their diverse scent profiles. I'll continue to add to my stockpile!
Katherine F.
Berkley, MI
For the price of this soap, it's actually pretty nice! I love the coconut scent the most just because the smell of this one is not as overpowering as the other scents they offer. I use this in my guest bathrooms as well as by the kitchen sink and it never leaves my hands feeling sticky or unclean. The only downside is that It will leave them somewhat dry after about 20 minutes after I use it. I really give it 3 stars for the packaging since I sometimes find the cap difficult to pop up and use. But this this product is located at most grocery stores and it gets the job done!
Shelis M.
Most people think that all hand soaps are all the same, but i know better. I work with kids, so as you can imagine I wash my hands a lot. I have used some products that just seem to dry all of the moisture from your skin, and over prolonged use leave your hands painfully chapped. I have not had that problem with Softsoap, and I love the Coconut Warm Ginger sent! The fact that it is affordable just makes it better. This is always my go to when i need a refill.
Genevieve S.
E Wallingford, VT
I have this delicious smelling soap at several sinks in my house because I am obsessed with the way it smells! I am a sucker for any and all things coconut and I really can't get enough of this scent! It has a beautiful, warm smell that lingers on my hands after I wash them, I actually catch myself smelling my hands after I use this soap- lol! Other than the scent, though, the formula is great as well- it lathers well and doesn't dry my skin out with frequent washings. A must have for any bathroom!
Tiana P.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love how this stuff smells! I enjoy how pretty much all of the Softsoap products smell, but this one I find especially nice. I do find that this soap has the potential to dry my hands out, but that is more so in the winter than during any other times of the year, so that can be expected. One thing that bothers me is the size of the bottle, which is a bit small for my family of six, so it tends to empty pretty quickly, but that is a minor inconvenience as we can just refill the bottle.
Emily C.
I went to college in New York City, and for those of you who are familiar with NYC, the cost of living is pretty high. I like this product because it's definitely affordable (double the savings if you catch a sale or coupon at Walgreens or CVS), and it does the job well. Softsoap doesn't leave my hands dry or rough, AND it comes in a bunch of different scents that smell great (this one and the lavender one are my favorites)!