Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashSoftsoap
Softsoap Coconut Island Quench Moisturizing Body Wash

Softsoap® Coconut Island Quench Moisturizing Body Wash

by Softsoap

Does the smell stay on for a while?
Start your review of Softsoap® Coconut Island Quench Moisturizing Body Wash!
STOUGHTON , MA
I love the scent and light, mosturizing feel of this bath gel. It leaves me feeling clean but not doused in scent. The bottle is easy to handle with wet hands and the Softsoap brand is always affordable. I would defnintely recommend this particular scent/mosturizer.
Has the best coconut scent on the market! Reasonable price, good quantity. Makes skin feel moisturized and clean
Lakeland, FL
The smell of this body wash is invigorating. It takes you to a place on an island in the sun. It's a refreshing twist on a body wash, taking you to a calming place after a long day of work.
Dunbar , WV
Product smells great and makes my skin feel amazing. I've used Softsoap for years and have always been satisfied with their products.
Buffalo
Smell is wonderful, but wish it was a bit more moisturizing. ood price when they are on sale, but coupons are hard to come by. would buy it more if more coupons would be printed
Softsoap is a great option if you're looking for sown thing that feels good and smells amazing. The scent is strong , but not overbearing. I personally love the washcoconut island scent , it has a beachy scent that smells great. The soap is soft on the skin and doesn't dry you out.
Huntsville, AL
Just finished a bottle of this body wash and it was okay... I didn't care for the scent much. It smelled very cheap... It seemed to moisturize my skin well, but I couldn't get past the scent left on my skin.
Wausau , WI
I love the coconut smell of this! It's so buttery feeling and my skin absolutely loves the formula.
Brookfield, WI
This is a nice body wash for the price. I real like the smell as I am a fan of everything coconut. I feel like I would like it more if it didn't feel so thick on my skin. I actually got this as a sample and I'm not sure if I would buy it.
Suwanee, GA
I've been using this soft soap body wash for a few months now and I absolutely love it. The smell is amazing. It leaves me whole body feeling moisturized and clean! I usually use it on a bath and body works loofa!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...